Others Completed Framboise Errands [Pink Pencil]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

debarba

Jul 30, 2017
I finished my walkthrough. The pickable objects are displayed in CAPS, sometimes followed by a number when the object is found in another spoiler section. Example HONEYPOT (1).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks everyone, I got stuck a lot until I read your posts.
Thanks!

I updated the post with your walkthrough.
I was thinking the game was larger, but still good. $10 well spent.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i was getting sleepy so i looked at the preview pics again..i'm awake...and i locked all my windows...

Reactions: debarba

venoxis

Feb 27, 2018
well... the name "framboise" instantly tell me "a girl who gonna be fucked by every possible weird creatures, animals or insects"...

not my thing tho.. mostly because most of time these game are hard to impossible to beat.
it actually mean raspberry in french but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

stever

Jun 14, 2017
I finished my walkthrough. The pickable objects are displayed in CAPS, sometimes followed by a number when the object is found in another spoiler section. Example HONEYPOT (1).

Thank you!

Reactions: SavetheDiesel

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017

Thanks i finished it in a hour and a halfish, After the dragon ride I couldnt get to the slave with the 2nd samon, after the dragon dropped me I went right and it was stump and then wasps... but once when I dropped one time It said loading and ending up getting killed down there and saw the scene but I couldnt repeat it ever. Is there a button to push like it says E, idk i deleted it already so I'm done, I spent 30 minutes trying to recreate, but failed

In case its just not me, You dont need 2nd salmon, if you get 1 from the outhouse just use it and click on both monsters in the river and continue.

Its an hour game if you dont try to find the one scene I couldnt repeat and are good at mazes.

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Thanks i finished it in a hour and a halfish, After the dragon ride I couldnt get to the slave with the 2nd samon, after the dragon dropped me I went right and it was stump and then wasps... but once when I dropped one time It said loading and ending up getting killed down there and saw the scene but I couldnt repeat it ever. Is there a button to push like it says E, idk i deleted it already so I'm done, I spent 30 minutes trying to recreate, but failed

In case its just not me, You dont need 2nd salmon, if you get 1 from the outhouse just use it and click on both monsters in the river and continue.

Its an hour game if you dont try to find the one scene I couldnt repeat and are good at mazes.
Many thanks for that, but how to pass the flowers... 10 times, without success

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 219580

Overview:
Framboise was on her way home, when suddenly forest road is blocked by old locomotion. Stupid situation, but again you need to find a way how to get out of here...
Environment seems to be full of perverts, monsters and traps.

You need to decide what to do, guess, think, suck, fuck, improvise, adapt, overcome ;-))
Player will meet several minigames inside, some may look easy, some may be hard.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-09
Release Date: 2018-12-22
Developer: Pink Pencil | |
Censored: NO
Version: v1.10
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
(Thank you @testry for the walkthrough)

View attachment 219583 View attachment 219584 View attachment 219586 View attachment 219587 View attachment 219588 View attachment 219589 View attachment 219590 View attachment 219591 View attachment 219582

why the hell is this version censored?

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
You mean, to catch that bug? Well, debugging process is never an easy one and requires concentration :). But try to hover the mouse over the bug rapidly clicking it. That way it's much easier.

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
You have to have the parasite from the stump, look in the stump a 2nd time to get the tools to get the shovel off your bike and get the wasps too while you are there.

Reactions: Yoli

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Hey! To get past the plants, you need the parasite. Go left of the motorcycle, get the beetle, click on the path, give the beetle to the flying monster, and then go right. Click on the tree stump to get the parasite. Then walk past the plants with the paratsite and you're good. You can also find a mushroom in the stump after the parasite is gone.

But how do you get the second salmon??

I got the one from the peeing minigame but can't find the second one.

I'm also stuck on the tunnel maze, if anyone can help...
You´ll find a salmon if you go the path from the train and get caught by the monster and fly up to the "upper level"..then go as far as you can to the right (watch out for the monsters going up and down with theire ropes) until you reach the end where there are two women playing and a sort of robot dancing in the middle. The women to the right playing the tuba has a salmon "stuck up her ass" o_O:)

Reactions: stever

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
You´ll find a salmon if you go the path from the train and get caught by the monster and fly up to the "upper level"..then go as far as you can to the right (watch out for the monsters going up and down with theire ropes) until you reach the end where there are two women playing and a sort of robot dancing in the middle. The women to the right playing the tuba has a salmon "stuck up her ass" o_O:)
Well, thanks for your insights, but have you noticed that this question was answered yesterday or even the day before that? Moreover, there was a complete walkthrough posted here.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes