[Others] [Completed] Framboise Errands [Pink Pencil]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 30, 2018
I don't think I have enough patience on completing the maze after the fourth fail. Thanks for the walkthroughs and the upload of this silly ridiculous game

LunosXV

Nov 8, 2016
I get a 'failed to set display mode' on all 3 of the options so not entirely sure what to do
You need to put some special mode on windows 10. Dont remember what its called. Game, picture pilot mode, direct draw or something. In the legacy settings, where you put on legacy stuff.

Apr 27, 2017
so don't mind me but whats the first thing i do,
so far only found threes clickable
train cant move
shovel doesn't do anything
tunnel to dark to see
tell me im retarded and missed something obvious

Feb 10, 2018
Well, thanks for your insights, but have you noticed that this question was answered yesterday or even the day before that? Moreover, there was a complete walkthrough posted here.
Nope didnt see that at first. If i had then as you can imagine i may or may not have answered. That would have been depending on a variety of factors such as intake of alcohol, time of the day, moons orbit etc etc but that we will never know:)

Hope that answers your question with great satisfaction:)

abuuu

Sep 13, 2017
Went through the thread but with no luck. How does one actually run this game? I changed the resolution to the specified ones in the .exe files, but when launching the game nothing happens.

Anyone have any suggestions?

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
For "Framboise" games, you need higher than a 720p monitor. A resolution of 1366x768 (base laptop configuration) isn't going to work.
That's a base laptop configuration? I thought it was FullHD 5 or more years ago.

PS: Besides, 720p means 1280x720, that "base" laptop configuration can handle it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote