EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
331128_fet-cn1b.gif

Overview:
Four Elements Trainer is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-03
Release Date: 2024-01-31
Developer: Mity
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.7c
Language: English
Sidestory: Halloween Special 2018 - Halloween Special 2019
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Older hardware

Extras: Gallery Mod - - Art Assets 00-58 -
Save

SmegmaSmuggler thank you for sharing
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2hKsK.jpg 2hKsJ.jpg 2hKsR.jpg 2hKsZ.jpg 2hKsQ.jpg 2hKsG.jpg 2hKsL.jpg 2hKsP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Would've been nice to get at least glimpse of the love route, as it seems much much better for me.
Still, the game is freaking great.
I have encountered a bug with school and shop owner, once you get a partnership, you could just visit school and get free money without skipping time to evening.
You can also cheat with Cheat Engine, tho it's a bit tricky, because freaking thing keep changing the address you need so you can't just find via first scan>change value in game>next scan.
Launch CE, select process, set to 4bytes and then earn yourself three digit amount of money in game, search for that value, open a menu in the game, back to CE see if any values have changed in the list, click next scan in case some did(do not change your 123 in value bar), select all of the values that left, select them all and change value to whatever number you want, then just pray to whatever gods you believe this little operation did not break anything, optionally you can sacrifice some babies or at least animals.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Would've been nice to get at least glimpse of the love route, as it seems much much better for me.
Still, the game is freaking great.
I have encountered a bug with school and shop owner, once you get a partnership, you could just visit school and get free money without skipping time to evening.
You can also cheat with Cheat Engine, tho it's a bit tricky, because freaking thing keep changing the address you need so you can't just find via first scan>change value in game>next scan.
Launch CE, select process, set to 4bytes and then earn yourself three digit amount of money in game, search for that value, open a menu in the game, back to CE see if any values have changed in the list, click next scan in case some did(do not change your 123 in value bar), select all of the values that left, select them all and change value to whatever number you want, then just pray to whatever gods you believe this little operation did not break anything, optionally you can sacrifice some babies or at least animals.
Have you tried changing config.console value to True in the 00console.rpy file?
Then you'd use shift + o to bring up the console, enter money = xxx??

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Have you tried changing config.console value to True in the 00console.rpy file?
Then you'd use shift + o to bring up the console, enter money = xxx??
Nope. Obviously I choose the hard way... I mean, I've changed it to True but couldn't figure out how to bring up console, so I just went for CE. Thanks.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Amazing for a 0.3 release. anyone encounter the error page where you have to rollback or ignore the error? I'm guessing it's some code that skips to an event that's doesn't exist yet since it happens after an overnight BJ from the mystery visitor to your tent. I of course ignored and moved on (a nice feature built in that you can do that). Just makes me wonder what trigger or event I must have missed.

Aug 5, 2016
You get points for going the hard way, though!
Just checked. It IS money = xxxx.
You know how we call it in my profession? Not using the correct encapsulation :D:D:D
It's thanks to when someone does it that we can cheat so easily in those games.

EDIT: If anyone is wondering, I loved the game. It's really good, worth a try. I'm looking forward to future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: InspektorIssel

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
i played it for like an hour (not reading everything, so there's actually more game time if you read every text patiently)
it plays kinda like akabur's witch trainer, in which you have some sort of menu for sexual acts that gets progressively naughtier (from "stick out your tongue" to "anal").

good art, good story, good game.

and this is only one city, there's 3 more in the game, so this looks really promising!

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
This isn't Korra it's the first series but yes there are other trainers called World Hero Trainer and Villain Trainer by the same guy and than you have Bend or Break: Korra by Sunsetrider7, i think there's more.
I dunno, that looks a lot like Her Avatarness as the rightmost background silhouette to represent Air. Also, you know, the complete lack of female Airbenders in the time of the original series. Featured pictures are definitely Katara, though.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I mean it is without a doubt the most completed trainer game currently being developed. It has tons of content but... idk it doesnt have that trainer feel to it. Witch trainer totally had me into the story, it showed hermione fighting at every second of the favors this one seems like more a favor kind of game. Oh you got food for my village? Let me show you my tits... egh. Could be better imo

Aug 7, 2016
Very good game but with some mistakes arts is brilliant humor too but main plot with training katara is hmm... flat first weird thing is to corrupt her u must rise her respect in villige and talk with elders i agree with otterman "it doesnt have that trainer feel to it" art is 8/10 but story and training is on 5/10 but maybe in future will be better i w8 for next chapter

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes