Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone know if there are any new options with June?
Besides the scene in the dungeon maze? I don't think so, least I wasn't able to find anything before getting hit with the "No more content" notification when trying to talk to her

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
what scene's are only available in the 2 different routes in book 2? i can't decide what route to go with.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to end the slave route in book two? I keep going to the tower at night but nothing happens

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
My thoughts on update 0.6.01

I played it yesterday and I feel like is going to be a really fun chapter. However, it is not finished. I feel like for this update you should just wait until it's finished. You get as far as choosing between the slave route or the love route basically making you choose the slave route because the love route isn't even playable, and the slave route isn't finished. I like the game, but I feel the update isn't worth playing tbh. I'd just wait for another update after this and hopefully it'll be close to finished or finished. Book 2 took me like almost 6-7 hours and maybe more of play time on just the love route so I know book 3 is probably as long or longer, but you only have like maybe 30 minutes of story gameplay (not including mini games) in this update. I like doing the love route the most because I like how the characters willingly turn into sluts for you rather than being forced. Just thought I'd tell some people in case they want to know what is in the update. I won't spoil the story of what happens in book 3 I just wanted to explain what you can do.
Had to have this post up in this page, so other new users can read about it and stop about asking if Book 3 is finished.

Reactions: NewClassic79

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I have never played this game...but now this makes me want to wait until book 3 is finished so badly. Who is going to be the girl for book 4?
U can search just in this thread after it, there were a lot discussions about it (and i have no idea, sry)

4.50 star(s) 268 Votes