Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Not sure if it's just me, but Lia's scenes display errors on her dialogues. If I ignore the error, the scene will continue as normally until she speaks again, which will produce the error.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Not sure if it's just me, but Lia's scenes display errors on her dialogues. If I ignore the error, the scene will continue as normally until she speaks again, which will produce the error.
When you loaded a save then clicked the scene gallery, what point of the story were you at in that save?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Geez loiuse you're a gift in this hollowed world. I've been hoping MITY would implement some sort of gallery system at some point it's a shame he hasn't. I had a save from 5.5 or so from a year ago. I've had a crush on Azula for many years and while I don't like incest I can let it slide as the MC is pretty faceless when not talking in scenes.
Are you planning to do book three slave route & love route once it's completed? It'd be pretty neat to have an actual gallery system in game.
*Post comment after I read the thread some more, seems you will be. So ignore my previous comment about the other books

Reactions: Maid Lain

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
When you loaded a save then clicked the scene gallery, what point of the story were you at in that save?
Sorry for the late response. I had loaded up a fresh playthrough. I'll see if I can dig up a working save somewhere and see if that fixes it.

Edit: I loaded a save where I've more or less completed the route. Works fine on it.

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
After a few Throne room scenes Azula`s public levels increasing on its own from o to 5, 8 and maximum.
For what purpose?
And i can`t open gallery for slave roure. *Wrong save detected*, but it worked fine before that.

Love route is not yet started, so there is no save for it to bug it like in comments above.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
After a few Throne room scenes Azula`s public levels increasing on its own from o to 5, 8 and maximum. For what purpose?
And i can`t open gallery for slave roure. *Wrong save detected*, but it worked fine before that.
To reduce the grind needed since you need to repeat the same scene tons of times before you can view the next or get the special ending scene.

And you need to load a save from the slave route that's after the intro but before you overthrow Azula. The next time I update the mod you won't need saves to open the scene gallery and all scenes will be viewable from the main menu.

Reactions: toma000007

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've updated the mod, it isn't stuff for Book 3 yet, but I've made huge improvements to the scene gallery (that took a long time to do >_>). idk when the next FET update will be, but hopefully I'll have the Book 3 slave route done by the time it releases.

screenshot0001.png

January 28 mod update:
  • The Scene Gallery now works from the main menu. This means every scene in the gallery is playable from the main menu without needing a save!
  • Miscellaneous scene gallery improvements (you can now hide the textbox, pause the game, etc)
  • Fixed Azula's and Mai's pregnancy scenes in the gallery. You can now choose to watch the pregnant or non-pregnant version of their scenes.

If you already have the mod installed and want to update it, you need to delete your "game/lain_scripts" folder then install the new mod version.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Huh so I had a save at 98% of the slave route and it seems it wont load said save at all in the "gallery" option in the main menu. I'm not sure if I needed the slave route beaten or not but I stopped playing it before it was finished and then the love route came out so I moved to that, 'cos I like em' more.
My save even once finished doesn't unlock the slave route gallery though no idea why.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Huh so I had a save at 98% of the slave route and it seems it wont load said save at all in the "gallery" option in the main menu. I'm not sure if I needed the slave route beaten or not but I stopped playing it before it was finished and then the love route came out so I moved to that, 'cos I like em' more.
My save even once finished doesn't unlock the slave route gallery though no idea why.
Read the post directly above yours and download the new version of the mod.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh no I did that first thing prior to updating my mod. If I wasn't clear I was kinda drunk so if I made no sense my bad

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Oh no I did that first thing prior to updating my mod. If I wasn't clear I was kinda drunk so if I made no sense my bad
Sorry I'm still a bit confused about what you mean, did you get it to work? You don't need to load a save anymore to use the gallery in the new version of the mod.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I hadn't attempted it since last night and the book 3 slave route in the gallery in greyed out and I can't access it but the other inputs for chapter 2 slave/love work fine.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes