Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

shoxroxsox

Feb 19, 2023
I'm stuck in the Book 2 Slave route. I've freed Azula from the prison and I don't know to progress to book 3. I have maxed out the firebending.
I was stuck for a while too, and finally just made some progress. There should be more night time sex options with her now, post-prison (everything at 3/4 + sex is unlocked). I think you have do most, if not all of those, then visit the tower at night. If you don't, while visiting the tower, you'll get a hint that "you feel a presence, but it's too faint". The tower will be the next big transition point basically.

RotoZ

Sep 13, 2018
I cant even get past book 1. when i get to the end, it just talks about the other books, and cuts to the main menu. Is it supposed to do this?
The remastered project is not even close to complete (version "0.1" should be a pretty good clue). Just the first book was remastered so far. The original game did that too for years and years when you reached the end of available content (well, it showed a "Construction Zone" banner but same idea).

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
The remastered project is not even close to complete (version "0.1" should be a pretty good clue). Just the first book was remastered so far. The original game did that too for years and years when you reached the end of available content (well, it showed a "Construction Zone" banner but same idea).
I was just confused because some people were talking about book 2 and 3

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes