EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fountain.png

Overview
:
The game setting is a late medieval fantasy filled with magic. You take control of a young girl named Ravy. She is a smart and beautiful mage, a rare exception in a world dominated by male mages. There is a reason why things are like this though.
In the game, you follow Ravy as she lives her not so ordinary life. She likes to hang out with her friends and explore the world. She tries to be a helpful girl collecting donations for the poor and helping those who are hurt by fate.
Recently, Ravy began to discover some inclinations within herself. She began to discover the pleasure of showing the secrets of her body. She's shy and it's hard for her. Fortunately, there is someone experienced who will guide her to fulfill her exhibitionist fantasies.

The game is focused on slow corruption and character development. Combat is minimal with optional easy mode. There is a lot of reading and it takes sometime to get to the first sex scenes. Masturbation and exhibitionism are available from the beginning. Milder scenes like masturbation or exhibitionism are available from the beginning.

Thread Updated: 2021-07-13
Release Date: 2021-06-24
Developer: Nerion - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes

If you cannot run the game, make sure there are no non-English characters in the game path. Or just extract it to C:\

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras:

254494_capture-20190208-031116.png VSKoA1vAYm98oR6XTGtAskJQ5KoawtTCZ236w8Q_CXZIHFsYtQVidXsYkOzpiVtz.png aabendover.PNG aafap.PNG aablow.PNG aagrind.PNG aavela.PNG aaqlog.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
btw this is not the new version is the current one, the new version from what i see will come at the end of this month

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
to me is the best hentai out there in development it has the right amount of build up and the new version i believe is gonna pay all that build up

Sunsunil6

Aug 5, 2016
I'm using bug free Version and still stuck at Ravy's Room after ravy & Thomlin 2nd scene at pond? any help?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated the version :)

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Where do I get this "Charm Stone" thing? Not anywhere in my inventory and for as much as I look for it I can't find it anywhere...

renedecartes

Aug 5, 2016
did you talk to the guy who tells you you need to wait in line and you say i dont have time for that? that is where i just ran upstairs
i appreciate u trying to help me man, but it seems i am too dumb to play this game :test2:
i cant find the guy, i talked to everyone in the town hall, even the 2 guards and the thief in the prison

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
i appreciate u trying to help me man, but it seems i am too dumb to play this game :test2:
i cant find the guy, i talked to everyone in the town hall, even the 2 guards and the thief in the prison
it is to the desk on left side you should be able to run straight up after talking to him ill test it out tonight when i make new character

Reactions: mastercuck
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes