SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
This game is way better than I thought it was going to be. The writing is good, and reminds me College Daze which is high praise.

It would be great to have some level of repeatable scenes because right now the navigation seems very much like a sandbox style but the current content is a bit more linear. And if you look into repeatable scenes I would suggest
1) Have some level of choice in the scenes like what action a player would like to take next.
2) Something I have yet to see really any games do but would add replayability to repeatable scenes would be different text/image variations that could happen perhaps multiple in a scene based on some randomization.

For example of a repeatable scene with randomized options and player choice:
player visits Charlotte at home
  1. Scene where you meet and Charlotte's husband isn't there 50% chance
    1. choice 1 have sex
      1. scene where the player has sex with her and make her call herself names during 50% chance
      2. scene where the player has sex with her but have her call her husband on the phone during and explain how the player is so much better than him. 50% chance
    2. choice 2 get a BJ
      1. scene where the player has Charlotte deepthroat him and thank him for letting her 50% chance
      2. scene where the player has Charlotte blow him and he sends a picture of the aftermath to her husband 50% chance
  2. Charlotte's husband is there 50% chance
    1. choice 1 make husband stay and watch
      1. scene where the player encourages Charlotte to mock her husband while the player has sex 50% chance
      2. scene where husband has to cheer you on while roughly fucking Charlotte 50% chance
    2. choice 2 make husband leave
      1. scene where you have sex and have her and have her call her husband back after to clean up 50% chance
      2. scene where player has her blow him and spit the cum onto his pillow 50% chance
I'm glad you like the game! And trust me, comparing it to College Daze is very high praise, so I appreciate that.

As for content, I was focused on the main story, as I thought that is what people would enjoy more. That being said, I see that a lot of people disagreed. So for now, I'm trying to get some side quests in, so the game is less linear, and more sand box. And I'm also going to be working on adding some repeatable scenes, starting with Charlotte, and likely Madison, as they're the best primed for it. After that, I'll move back to the narrative.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Galir

Feb 18, 2018
hello i cannot seem to be able to start the new quest with charlotte and i doesn't have 2 of the girld and cannot seem to acces the gym no area named gym

Lowbso

Jun 3, 2020
Hi please help, I want to progress on Natalie's quest, but there is no option to work when I go into comic book store in the morning??? Is my save bugged?

ButStuff

Aug 21, 2023
Looks like there are two characters in the college that I am unable to find. Any hint? Am I missing something? Every other character is 100%.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yay! xD I've found problems downloading version 0.07 from either Mega or Pixeldrain, so I'll just wait for a while before downloading it again.

Last edited:

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
I'm stuck with Kat, the game is telling to progress the story. But I did everything I could, as well all the girl scenes except for Kat, and the College girls are still blank in the character tab. Need some help please.

Reactions: couldyounot

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Hi please help, I want to progress on Natalie's quest, but there is no option to work when I go into comic book store in the morning??? Is my save bugged?
Once you can work, that's all for Natalie. If you want to check the progress, go into Information, then Game Information, and that tells you the completion rate for all the girls. However, if you don't see a Work button when you go to the comic store in the morning, it might be bugged. Does Cain tell you anything?

Looks like there are two characters in the college that I am unable to find. Any hint? Am I missing something? Every other character is 100%.
No, those characters are not available yet. I added them too early, which was a mistake.

I'm stuck with Kat, the game is telling to progress the story. But I did everything I could, as well all the girl scenes except for Kat, and the College girls are still blank in the character tab. Need some help please.
Did you do the scene with Kat at the bar?

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Finally got the scene with Kat at the bar. To avoid some confusion for future events, please specify if it's the evening or midnight with the game's hint.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmallTownBo

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I like the direction of this game, however I think a general "hint section" should be placed in the Cain section, i.e. have it say "see Emily" or tell you where to wait for main story events. That being said I am stuck and got stuck again in a second playthrough in .7. First is for Emily second scene. It says to wait for fate or something similar (not a great hint) and I have been waiting around town and home for over a week with nothing happening. So am I supposed to wait at a specific location and time or is it glitched for me. Second I restarted and got all characters to have the hint, "there is something in the wind" but i never get ambushed by the templar or witches and that was weeks as well. Previously that happened after taking Madison out for something to eat. This time nothing happened and again their is no main story hint section to tell you where to cause the scene, or it too was glitched in .7. Lastly, are there plans to add a "memory" section to re-see scenes for characters so we don't have to replay the game?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Once you can work, that's all for Natalie. If you want to check the progress, go into Information, then Game Information, and that tells you the completion rate for all the girls. However, if you don't see a Work button when you go to the comic store in the morning, it might be bugged. Does Cain tell you anything?
Two things. First, why does work not give money? Second, I think Cain's walkthrough is missing a section about the main story. Like, in this udate, going to the hardware store to have our affinities tested is an event of the main story that is not a part of any girl's quest and should have it's own dedicated section in the walkthrough.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
not sure how to trigger emo sister (emily) 2nd scene.. i dont think fate is supposed to take like 2 months.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

No, those characters are not available yet. I added them too early, which was a mistake.

Did you do the scene with Kat at the bar?

Sorry to join in other people's conversation

I have everyone in 100% except for Kat that i have it in 50%, but i passed several days already and nothing happens

I think you need to improve Hints, they are too vague

Game is great

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I like the direction of this game, however I think a general "hint section" should be placed in the Cain section, i.e. have it say "see Emily" or tell you where to wait for main story events. That being said I am stuck and got stuck again in a second playthrough in .7. First is for Emily second scene. It says to wait for fate or something similar (not a great hint) and I have been waiting around town and home for over a week with nothing happening. So am I supposed to wait at a specific location and time or is it glitched for me. Second I restarted and got all characters to have the hint, "there is something in the wind" but i never get ambushed by the templar or witches and that was weeks as well. Previously that happened after taking Madison out for something to eat. This time nothing happened and again their is no main story hint section to tell you where to cause the scene, or it too was glitched in .7. Lastly, are there plans to add a "memory" section to re-see scenes for characters so we don't have to replay the game?
So I did add that to one of the versions in the Patreon, as well as side missions, and guides for the Sins. So once that one hits public, it should make it easier for everyone. I also do plan on going through everything, and making things a lot more clear. And as for replays, I also did add it to one of the future versions, so again, once that one comes out to public, you'll be able to redo any scene.

Two things. First, why does work not give money? Second, I think Cain's walkthrough is missing a section about the main story. Like, in this udate, going to the hardware store to have our affinities tested is an event of the main story that is not a part of any girl's quest and should have it's own dedicated section in the walkthrough.
So work pays you on Mondays. So if you work more days, Monday's paycheck will be bigger. I also did add a main story guide to one of the versions in the Patreon, so once that comes out to the public, you'll be able to use it.

not sure how to trigger emo sister (emily) 2nd scene.. i dont think fate is supposed to take like 2 months.
Go to your room in the afternoon, and it should activate. I do plan on making the guide more clear in the future

Anyone know how to unlock the college girls? Already been to the gym for the story and met with the coven.
College girls are not yet unlockable, I shouldn't have added them so early.

Sorry to join in other people's conversation

I have everyone in 100% except for Kat that i have it in 50%, but i passed several days already and nothing happens

I think you need to improve Hints, they are too vague

Game is great
Thank you for the support! As for Kat, her scene is in the Bar, on Thursday, at midnight.

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 3199655

Overview:
What would you do if you woke up to find the Seven Deadly sins all inhabiting your body? Use them to have fun? Gain power? Influence?

In Forsaken Throne, you follow the story of a young man who finds himself in this very situation, and through that, the world that was so carefully hidden underneath reality is exposed. Find a way to survive, and come out with more power at the end of it!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: SmallTownGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3199656 View attachment 3199657 View attachment 3199658 View attachment 3199659 View attachment 3199660
I get a computer threat when I try to download it, and it stops the download.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Not to pile on here, but when I triggered Kat's scene, the hint for it was (progress the story)... which obviously wasn't the case. Sorry if this is a known problem, I'm too tired to read back through the thread, so feel free to ignore

Just glad I'm 'done' now. Some kind of 'end of content' warning would be nice, so I don't spend twenty in game days waiting for the coven to text me back. Or some clarification in-game that that's what 'ask me later' from Cain means. If that's what that means

a'ight, i'm out, you made great game, g'night

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes