SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
So what you choose back in the first confrontation with the witches defines which sin you get first between wrath and pride. Will there be any differences in how you do it or is it just the order that changes?
Just the order. I write both paths simultaneously, so they'll both be finished at the same time. Once the player can unlock either sin, that will automatically unlock the path for the alternate sin.

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
Tried it again from the start with the other path, still no clue where im stuck. Sleeping does not help, clicked on every tile i think. No Idea.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Tried it again from the start with the other path, still no clue where im stuck. Sleeping does not help, clicked on every tile i think. No Idea.
I don't know but did you try looking at your phone on the right side. sometimes you need to write a text to someone

Mar 5, 2018
same, im stuck on "Surprised Emily is a witch. Still, just keep meeting with Selena, and then we can plan after." Slept for a few weeks, no progression at all. Guess the game is broken.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Having the same issue. I've tried passing time and repeatedly visited the hardware store but the quest step doesn't move forward/trigger.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
whats with removing all the images from the game d/l and requiring a second d/l thats bizzare

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
yep, no option to do anything there, except leave.
Having the same issue. I've tried passing time and repeatedly visited the hardware store but the quest step doesn't move forward/trigger.
Hmm. Ok, check to see if you have any texts from Evie/Lia, or from Emily. If you don't, send me your save files, I can take a look.

whats with removing all the images from the game d/l and requiring a second d/l thats bizzare
Patreon is very annoying, is the tl;dr of it all. The issue is that there are times where a company will see a game using a clip that they own, or an image, and will send a copy right strike to Patreon. Now, I'll only speak for myself when I say that my work is obviously transformative, and therefore fair use. However, Patreon doesn't care about that. They just see a big company making a claim, and fuck the individual.

I don't want that to happen, which is why I don't provide any material that can potentially be hit with copyright.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Hmm. Ok, check to see if you have any texts from Evie/Lia, or from Emily. If you don't, send me your save files, I can take a look.

Patreon is very annoying, is the tl;dr of it all. The issue is that there are times where a company will see a game using a clip that they own, or an image, and will send a copy right strike to Patreon. Now, I'll only speak for myself when I say that my work is obviously transformative, and therefore fair use. However, Patreon doesn't care about that. They just see a big company making a claim, and fuck the individual.

I don't want that to happen, which is why I don't provide any material that can potentially be hit with copyright.
aha ok I can respect that... Ill add my save file here cause my main quest keeps saying to continue classes as well

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
btw I think the 'grindy as fuck' complaints come from people that havent realized almost all events ONLY EVER HAPPEN at a specific X/Y time/location and that you mostly just spend yer time mashing the wait/sleep button not checking every single location in the vain hope there is SOMETHING to do

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
yep, no option to do anything there, except leave.
Ok, just looked at it, I just forgot to put an end condition to this release's main story walkthrough. You guys have completed the content, but the walkthrough won't update it. Apologies.

btw I think the 'grindy as fuck' complaints come from people that havent realized almost all events ONLY EVER HAPPEN at a specific X/Y time/location and that you mostly just spend yer time mashing the wait/sleep button not checking every single location in the vain hope there is SOMETHING to do
Maybe. I mostly ignore it, because I know what grindy games really are, and this isn't one.

You can call it sparse, or overcomplicated (having too many locations, not enough scenes to fill them). That's fair. But grindy, it is not.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
You can call it sparse, or overcomplicated (having too many locations, not enough scenes to fill them). That's fair. But grindy, it is not.
I agree, but if they havent realized that mindlessly clicking every single location does nothing and events only fire at specific times, then it can indeed feel grindy.

fireangel8

Jul 26, 2019
Ok, just looked at it, I just forgot to put an end condition to this release's main story walkthrough. You guys have completed the content, but the walkthrough won't update it. Apologies.

Maybe. I mostly ignore it, because I know what grindy games really are, and this isn't one.

The part that confuses me is that there are more images in the game file that I haven't gotten yet. Are those just there for future content, or am I missing something?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes