Sep 22, 2018
I can't continue me save files anybody can help me pls (sorry if there something wrong i am not good at English)
Just please formulate better what your issue is about.
You don't know how and where to save or is it another thing the problem ?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
How do you beat the invisible ghost girl in the dark castle thing in the beta?
It's a lot of process, but hear me out. First is find the enterance to the Ghouls (the big blue monsters). Use the Kitsune ability (Transformation) to hide at the very far left (do it constantly) until the door shows up. Hit the button in the next room. Head to the library, double jump using the Brown Bunny ability to hit the button up there. Enter the other room at the far right then defeat the Copy Monster (ejaculate the one at the middle, then 'pretend' to capture it then attack it). Defeat it to press the button beside it. After you have done all these, head to the Ghouls again, head to the right and hit the switch. You should be able to capture them if done right. Head to the library and attack it. Take note that it's raising its arms up. Carefully masturbate near (but not too near) it then quickly jump (it will fire a fleshlight at you) as a last resort to escape. Once you do it correctly, ejaculate at it to capture it

Jul 17, 2017
It's a lot of process, but hear me out. First is find the enterance to the Ghouls (the big blue monsters). Use the Kitsune ability (Transformation) to hide at the very far left (do it constantly) until the door shows up. Hit the button in the next room. Head to the library, double jump using the Brown Bunny ability to hit the button up there. Enter the other room at the far right then defeat the Copy Monster (ejaculate the one at the middle, then 'pretend' to capture it then attack it). Defeat it to press the button beside it. After you have done all these, head to the Ghouls again, head to the right and hit the switch. You should be able to capture them if done right. Head to the library and attack it. Take note that it's raising its arms up. Carefully masturbate near (but not too near) it then quickly jump (it will fire a fleshlight at you) as a last resort to escape. Once you do it correctly, ejaculate at it to capture it
Excuse me but. How do you find the button in the library? I can't find it anywhere. And which library is it?

Rebonze

Jun 6, 2018
Bois I seem to be to stupid to find the entrance to the snowy Mountains, I am currently playing with the Alpha 1.16 (is it even in this Version?) and are desperatly looking for it I mean I quess there is a switch behind the dryads in the Tunnels which should open up a wooden Gate which blocks you to go through a portal wich probably leads the the snowy mountais but by God i have no clue how the reach that damn switch . Any help ?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Bois I seem to be to tupid to find the entrance to the snowy Mountains, I am currently playing with the Alpha 1.16 (is it even in this Version?) and are deperatly looking for it I mean I quess there is a switch behind teh dryads in the Tunnels which should open up a wooden ate which blocks you to go through a portal wich probably leads the the snowy mountais but by God i have no clue how the reach that damn switch any help ?
First, it's 1.18a now. Second, the button to open it is at the monster at the middle of the bunch (to be more precise, find an odd shaped leaves at its feet)

Reactions: Rebonze

Rebonze

Jun 6, 2018
First, it's 1.18a now. Second, the button to open it is at the monster at the middle of the bunch (to be more precise, find an odd shaped leaves at its feet)
I am sorry, but do you need the neewest version for the snowy Mountain? and second I was in the Dryads room( in the 1.16 a Version), but was still not able to find the rigth one. For me they all act look and are the same which is also true for the leaves which surround them. I dont know if it is something with my vision but could you be a little more precise. Your help would be appreciated

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I am sorry, but do you need the neewest version for the snowy Mountain? and second I was in the Dryads room( in the 1.16 a Version), but was still not able to find the rigth one. For me they all act look and are the same which is also true for the leaves which surround them. I dont know if it is something with my vision but could you be a little more precise. Your help would be appreciated
No. Both versions are the same, but 1.18a has some fixes done

Reactions: Rebonze

Rebonze

Jun 6, 2018
No. Both versions are the same, but 1.18a has some fixes done
Êxcuse me, I really dont want to be to annoying but could you kindly tell me what you mean with the buttons is at the monster, is it like literaly hidden there or is there a Portal to reach the other button at the end of the room, or is there a way to jump up to a hidden path which leads to the button at the end of the room by this specific monster ?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Êxcuse me, I really dont want to be to annoying but could you kindly tell me what you mean with the buttons is at the monster, is it like literaly hidden there or is there a Portal to reach the other button at the end of the room, or is there a way to jump up to a hidden path which leads to the button at the end of the room by this specific monster ?
WI.png Look at these two. The one circled has an odd shaped pattern (and the one you should capture), while the one that is not circled are the one you should avoid

Reactions: pesowenk

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Here are mediafire download links:
1.18A -
1.01B -
Mega (it should work, probably):

Mediafire:
Sorry mate, I was here first. But feel free to give them another one

Reactions: Gabaw

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
by any chance do you have the new 1.18 saves or no ? and may you know what new in this update ?
Here are mediafire download links:
1.18A -
1.01B -
Here is universal save which works for both versions and everything is unlocked -
Nothing new in the Alpha. But there's 5 new monsters in Beta and a new tool that can be used in both Beta and Alpha (your Beta save can be shared with the Alpha save)

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes