RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Might be dumbstruck here, can any experienced people here show a step to step guide on completing the gargoyle puzzle? And I mean Picture in Picture type with detailed labels

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Might be dumbstruck here, can any experienced people here show a step to step guide on completing the gargoyle puzzle? And I mean Picture in Picture type with detailed labels
it's not really that difficult, I don't really think you need pictures. outside the puzzle room, one of the gargoyle statues has a different design. That one hides a secret passage that has some floor-trap girls, and at the end, shows you which gargoyles you need to activate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
it's not really that difficult, I don't really think you need pictures. outside the puzzle room, one of the gargoyle statues has a different design. That one hides a secret passage that has some floor-trap girls, and at the end, shows you which gargoyles you need to activate.
Thanks for the help. If you don't mind, care to give me a guide for the Hound Dog puzzle?

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
When i downloaded the complete save it asks me to choose an app to use to open the .actsave files. Idk what to do...
You are not supposed to run save file just chunk it into your game file and then run your game and select continue.

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
according t the walkthrough there is a hidden room under the save point in the first room but how to get there? Also no matter how many times i excape the slug girl, i never get a ! the only time i do get a ! is after I'm already dead

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
according t the walkthrough there is a hidden room under the save point in the first room but how to get there? Also no matter how many times i excape the slug girl, i never get a ! the only time i do get a ! is after I'm already dead
Sounds like you found the "Hidden" room, it's not all that hidden. As to the Slug Girl, well, spoiler.

R4nd0m5tuff

Mar 13, 2018
So, im having trouble with the "flying-hypnosis-girl". Other than using the slimewall to block her attacks, nothing seemed to have any effect (aside from killing her)
EDIT: Nevermind, i found it out, you have to hit her until she starts "sweating"(?) and then blockthe attack

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
So, im having trouble with the "flying-hypnosis-girl". Other than using the slimewall to block her attacks, nothing seemed to have any effect (aside from killing her)
EDIT: Nevermind, i found it out, you have to hit her until she starts "sweating"(?) and then blockthe attack
What's that supposed to be? There's no such thing as "flying hypnosis girl" in the game. But the way of capture means that you are referring to Nightmare, a beta monster

xplosivenut

Nov 15, 2017
can someone link a full save
Forest Of The Blue Skin [v1.16A
that works, really dont feel like going though the game again lol

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
can someone link a full save
Forest Of The Blue Skin [v1.16A
that works, really dont feel like going though the game again lol
Umm, did you not check the Mega download link? Also, it's rather easy as it took me 3 hours straight to get them all

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes