EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LycEWaXcftNS4ADlAeqPKxEbu3raUztXpNy2JI1N8snvJrrB2SdvCYOxbOu4KPnB_large_2.jpg

Overview:

Now - my first project. This is my RPGMaker adaptation of an old story which was told us by a great English autor GoblinBoy. Some of you could remember it, for the rest of you, it will be (i hope) great adventure, with fun, quests, love and some important decisions that you will make to move the story to one or another route.
So the first part of story is a prologue.
Two boys and two girls are going to camping without parent control for the three days...​

Updated: 7/ 8 /2017
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

IMPORTANT: If you downloaded the version from last night then it's broke. He updated it today. There's a scene with Alice once you get outta the cave.

3d lite render near cave.png bandicam_2016-12-04_15-25-52-842.jpg GG rub tits Alice sleep.png Nat find GG peeking at Lake 4.png Nat suck GG in forest 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
It really bothers me how the clothes in every 3DCG game ALWAYS wrap around the boobs like some unreasonably tight clothing. Clothes never go inwards between boobs. I don't know the ins and outs of creating these graphics but surely there's a way to offset where the fabric mates with the body mesh or something.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It really bothers me how the clothes in every 3DCG game ALWAYS wrap around the boobs like some unreasonably tight clothing. Clothes never go inwards between boobs. I don't know the ins and outs of creating these graphics but surely there's a way to offset where the fabric mates with the body mesh or something.
Never thought of this but yeah, I mean there are tight clothes that reveal the boobs quite well but clothes dont go inwards between boobs like it's sucking them.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
The difference between a decent 3D modeler and a great 3D modeler.
I think Mortze (Pandora, Dreaming with Elsa, Redemption for Jessika, Gates: The Opening) does clothes fairly well.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
demo version 0.1 too
its still same as demo version?
i played the demo before, so much bugs :D

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
demo version 0.1 too
its still same as demo version?
i played the demo before, so much bugs :D
The dev said this version was free of bugs, not sure how much he can be trusted tho :)

Reactions: Bloo

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This version goes a bit into day 2...3 new scenes: sleep groping, blowjob, peeping

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He started his project on the lagoon. It was directly from GoblinBoy's Camping Trip. Blue tried and tried through multiple channels including a person GoblinBoy had directly worked with to get a response from him for permission to use the story. There was NO response so Blue ended up scrapping the original plan and had to redo the script. A few folks including yours truly had a few convos with Blue to help him figure out how to protect himself.
This is Blue's first attempt at a game.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
He started his project on the lagoon. It was directly from GoblinBoy's Camping Trip. Blue tried and tried through multiple channels including a person GoblinBoy had directly worked with to get a response from him for permission to use the story. There was NO response so Blue ended up scrapping the original plan and had to redo the script. A few folks including yours truly had a few convos with Blue to help him figure out how to protect himself.
This is Blue's first attempt at a game.
i enjoyed it tbh i think it has great potential.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This amateur only use the preset model and only do re-texture (or another preset texture too).
As 3D animator, it's really not hard to make real clothing system, let alone for slider picture not real animation.
Even I'm amaze if they create their own coding script. They just copy paste everything, from the 3D model to Script.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
had trouble playing this was overlarge for my screen almost unplayable

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
2 new scenes, but restart, they're at the beginning. It's either/or as well, after you invite the redhead to swim you can peek on her or walk in the tent for different scenes.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the info!!
Updated OP!!!

Last edited: