Seeking Forced prostitution/Slavery games?

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I'm looking for preferably a choice based game with some darker content. I love games like Chloe18 and Good Girl Gone Bad, but they always stay a bit too happy go lucky for me. Are there any good games like this with darker content? Something like California Bound, which looks great conceptually, but it appears to be in development purgatory quite early on in the process. Thanks for any and all suggestions!

Reactions: Asecino

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
you might enjoy Project SAGE it's similar to the others but seems to have some darker paths as possible

Reactions: buraizx012

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I recall some of the flash games to go into that direction. Tori 500 comes to mind

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Are you specifically looking for VN-like games? Otherwise Free Cities seems an obvious recommendation. Whether it's dark or not depends on your own actions, and it can be pretty much grim dark (especially with a well-known mod that I'm not sure is allowed to be discussed on this site, so I won't).

Anyway, FC is tagged as "abandoned" here on F95, but it has a huge amount of content compared to the vast majority of other titles and plays like a sandbox. There are also plenty of modders continuing development.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Is free cities the one with lots of differently colored font? I tried it but got a headache. I'd prefer a game with some choices, and with specific characters, rather than randomly generated ones like in stationmaster, but I'm open to all suggestions

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Is free cities the one with lots of differently colored font? I tried it but got a headache. I'd prefer a game with some choices, and with specific characters, rather than randomly generated ones like in stationmaster, but I'm open to all suggestions
It does have some different colors. Nothing I personally found annoying, but it's possible that's what you're thinking of. As for choices, it's filled to the brim with them given that it plays like a sandbox. Only good game I can think of with forced prostitution and/or slavery that features specific characters is .