VN Others Completed Forbidden Love with My Wife’s Sister [Appetite]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TheRetroAiden

Apr 4, 2022
This game surprised me alot and I am stunned at this. I would love a vanilla version or at least a side where I would stick with the wife (the good ending).

Reactions: Fibbers

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The "censored" tag (for filtering) is missing.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The "censored" tag (for filtering) is missing.
Read the OP buddy!!!

Censored: Mosaics

The "censored" tag was created Long after these games where posted - and very unlikely anyone will go back not and add them now!?
images.jpg

Just use the "japanese game" tag and assume most will be or are "censored"!
It's their law!!!

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... This was a thing...

On the surface, it seems like it'll be a NTR story where the girl steals away the guy from his wife... but it doesn't quite work out like that.

There aren't that many scenes either. A pretty big part of the CG variations are focused on those pseudo-interactive scenes where the MC can pick where to touch Sasa. There's also only two endings, and which one you get depends on not only the one actual choice you get, but also what you do in the touching scenes. As far as I can tell, you have to focus on making Sasa cum in every interaction to get the good ending, and every other combination of interactions leads to the bad one.

The good ending, I guess, involves the MC becoming confident about handling women, taking charge of things, and fucking both his wife and Sasa alternately and being proactive in trying to figure out a solution to keep them both. Sasa seems ok with that idea even if she doesn't know his plans. The bad ending is that Sasa and the MC get found out by the wife, Sasa taunts her older sister about it all while the MC cums inside her, and the MC completely freezes and loses his shit internally, with the implication that he'd end up losing both of them because of his lack of confidence yada yada.

Not exactly the greatest story-telling there is... weak even by Appetite standards tbh. Super lazy.

At least the art is pretty great if you like this particular art-style, and the scenes aren't all that bad. Good to fap/schlick a couple of times, but little else. Not something I'm likely to revisit if I end up throwing this off of my hard-drive.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes