HTML Forbidden Book of Pleasures [v0.2.5] [Feyschek]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Is this still in development?
I stopped developing it a long time ago and have been working on my new project for a long time.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-road-to-adulthood-development-thread.191986/

The reason for abandoning the development is quite simple, I lost interest because of the reasons for working with the translation of the text into English. Because the original text for this game was in Russian, but due to the unpopularity of the language, I decided not to continue working on this game.

:cool: But I immediately decided to make a new game in my native language, not caring about all the trends and other things that are accepted in the development of such games. You can see the results of my such decisions in my new game.

Sealgair

Jul 12, 2021
I stopped developing it a long time ago and have been working on my new project for a long time.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-road-to-adulthood-development-thread.191986/

The reason for abandoning the development is quite simple, I lost interest because of the reasons for working with the translation of the text into English. Because the original text for this game was in Russian, but due to the unpopularity of the language, I decided not to continue working on this game.

:cool: But I immediately decided to make a new game in my native language, not caring about all the trends and other things that are accepted in the development of such games. You can see the results of my such decisions in my new game.

Thank you for a prompt response. Sad to see that it was abandoned but I'm glad you're working on a project that you're more passionate about!

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Thank you for a prompt response. Sad to see that it was abandoned but I'm glad you're working on a project that you're more passionate about!
I was sad to leave him too, but I can't keep working when this job didn't bring me pleasure or just a headache.
Therefore, it took me a very long time to decide on such a decision, but in the end it paid off for me.

Yes, I cannot agree with you that my new project brings me pleasure from work, although not everyone may not like it. :ROFLMAO: Because there is no English language there.

:cool:But I don't care about it because I do this project as a hobby in my free time and mainly for personal pleasure.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote