• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

The Lotus

Aug 31, 2021
Is there a 100% equipment collection save? Damn, full achievement is so far away from me, is there a cheat option that allows unlimited store purchases? 104930.png

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Is there a 100% equipment collection save? Damn, full achievement is so far away from me, is there a cheat option that allows unlimited store purchases? View attachment 3591605
Pretty sure you only have 20 items you can choose for your game. You wouldn't want to choose more since it would be even more unreliable in getting something specific, it's more powerful to choose less, but you can't.
It depends on your build, some items are more useful with certain classes.

The Lotus

Aug 31, 2021
Pretty sure you only have 20 items you can choose for your game. You wouldn't want to choose more since it would be even more unreliable in getting something specific, it's more powerful to choose less, but you can't.
It depends on your build, some items are more useful with certain classes.
I'm wondering if it's possible to remove the limit on the number of characters, so I can pick one or two specific characters to make it easier to complete the evolution achievements, or if I can buy unlimited items inside the shop to complete these achievements.And as for the full item collection, I'll just have to spend more time taking my chances.It feels like it takes forever and I don't want to try.

jlmh

Oct 18, 2022
I'm wondering if it's possible to remove the limit on the number of characters, so I can pick one or two specific characters to make it easier to complete the evolution achievements, or if I can buy unlimited items inside the shop to complete these achievements.And as for the full item collection, I'll just have to spend more time taking my chances.It feels like it takes forever and I don't want to try.
I got all the items, all those related to the races are obtained when you have used all their evolutions
The items in the lower area are obtained by completing the main story of the game
By the way, I recommend playing the battle against the queen since it is where you can get soldiers more easily and since it is one of the longest missions, it is more likely that you will get a tier 3 evolution. There is also a specific object that is only obtained when you use 2 objects at the same time it's the key and the adventurer's chest (you don't have them yet, but when you have them, use them to get the hero's sword).

The Lotus

Aug 31, 2021
I got all the items, all those related to the races are obtained when you have used all their evolutions
The items in the lower area are obtained by completing the main story of the game
By the way, I recommend playing the battle against the queen since it is where you can get soldiers more easily and since it is one of the longest missions, it is more likely that you will get a tier 3 evolution. There is also a specific object that is only obtained when you use 2 objects at the same time it's the key and the adventurer's chest (you don't have them yet, but when you have them, use them to get the hero's sword).
I tried for 4 hours yesterday and I'm currently 4 collectibles short, I seem to have a problem with my steam cloud, evolution doesn't show achievements, can I implore you to share your full collection archive? It's really not holding up.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes