VN Ren'Py Abandoned For Elise [v0.7] [Lickerish Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Qq38M5KgDq13k2MFmrIvnynYmtoaSr3ODk01zzhZqQXVvmwcf3vcvrr_ojkzUDA0.png
Overview
The player character, Brian comes home from his second-to-last year at boarding school. Brian and his sister Elise’s parents passed away in an accident the year before. Their relationship struggles as a result. Help Brian and Elise grow closer as siblings as they navigate the struggles of life​

Updated: 2018/11/30
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

You must start a new game.

Download
Win/Linux: - -

Extra:

g11.png g12.png g13.png g14.png

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Review [v0.1]

art 8/10: i actually wanted to give a 7 to the art department but, since the MC doesn't look like all the other males of every F. game, i think an 8 is well deserved. Everything looks nice brother and sister looks actually siblings and you can see the effort in characters, posing and backgrounds but, there are some inconsistencies that are not a big deal but are there.

story 5/10: Not much i can say in a 2 minutes demo, the story seems a little cliché, boy back from school, sis waiting in the shower for nip slip purpose and a little meal to catch up. But there is potential in there and I explain myself, there is an old friend, girlfriend material for the MC, a close friend (also possible GF material for the MC) of the MC sis, a male classmate of MC sis (possible boyfriend material) and the fact that there is a "ntr optional" tag means that everybody could fuck anybody, opening the possibilities and turning into an actual visual NOVEL and not the usual "1 douche bag to rule them all harem incest"

Sound 0/10: just farts, but that it's probably me

overall 5/10: too short to pass the exam, but have enough potential to became enjoyable, a little voyeuring here, a little incest there, a squeeze of cheating and ntr it can become a multy-fetish cake that feed many mouths, but we have to wait next update for that and hope that is at least 3 times the size of this one.

oVYcxar.png Let's wait for next update

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for the "optional ntr ahead " warning. I stay away from that, don't see the appeal, BUT i only bitch about it when it's not tagged and it comes up out of the blue. Although i still don't know what "optional " actually means. Is it a choice-driven novel, which branches out depending on what you choose, is it one of those "save and reload" quick scenes, is it a light switch you turn on and off, something else ?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for the "optional ntr ahead " warning. I stay away from that, don't see the appeal, BUT i only bitch about it when it's not tagged and it comes up out of the blue. Although i still don't know what "optional " actually means. Is it a choice-driven novel, which branches out depending on what you choose, is it one of those "save and reload" quick scenes, is it a light switch you turn on and off, something else ?
One of the great things about renpy is you can revert dialogue to a certain point allowing you to possibly change direction if you don't like where it leads. Dialogue heavy games one should save at branches just in case though.

Game has more than Jessie: Mother's Sins in terms of update at least.

Reactions: Thornhill

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'm already liking the girl in the banner with those heels!!

Can't help it lool

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes