3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
4.jpg

Overview:
This is the Story of Anthony. He's reach his brother in New Coral City and he try to get a life. At the begin of the game Anthony live in his brother's house and will work in a pizzeria to get some money... but his dream is to become a Photographer a New Coral City is full of "wannabe Models"... so..​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-17
Released Date: 2018-11-11
Developer: -
Censored: None
Version: 0.7F
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Sequel: New Coral City

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Game + CG: - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL REN'PY PORT* -
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras:

Foll2.png Foll5.png foll15.jpg Foll3.png Foll6.png foll8.png foll9.png foll10.png foll11.png foll12.png foll13.png foll14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Probably between friday and saturday the Version 0.02 will be available.

Thank you for your support and let me know what do you think about it.

Feedback are always welcome.

Don't forget we have a discord channel where I post some news and some pics from next version.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Save doesn't seem to work at all for the game if you click something while at the table there is no back button to select something else. Meadow came over talked a few times next day she came over again and talked and joked a few more times but you can't back out and select something else. Also what's the fucking point of eating with Irene and whats their name if you don't get anything from it to fill your hunger bar? Cleaning up around the house doesn't seem to do anything.

Last edited:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
save function is not working? in a grindgame ???? wow this is a huge NO GO that is not even it makes no sense to play and grind when everything is gone again and you have to make everything back from before bring that in order otherwise you can forget the game I do not believe the players In any case, I do not particularly like your game because I will disable the game and only play it again when save works

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Save doesn't seem to work at all for the game if you click something while at the table there is no back button to select something else. Meadow came over talked a few times next day she came over again and talked and joked a few more times but you can't back out and select something else. Also what's the fucking point of eating with Irene and whats their name if you don't get anything from it to fill your hunger bar? Cleaning up around the house doesn't seem to do anything.
Save sysem works. There is an issue and when you start play you must go thru the intro, if you try to load a saved file before doesn't works. I fixed the save system for the next release, the old save files will work anyway but I remove the save and load button from the main screen and you'll be able to save and load only from your bedroom. Maybe in the future release I'll enable again the saves from the main screen but at the time it gives me some problem.

About the mechanincs... if you don't clean the room once a week your relation with Irene decrease a little, if you clean it your relation increase. easy. There is 3 room you have to clean once a week. Anyway in next version there will be more freedom. you'll sleep when you want and go to work when you want.

As you can see is version 0.01 so not all the storylines are so long, but with Meadow you can take the first 5 pictures.

Reactions: Sid_4912

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Yeah I just checked and saw that saves worked but one thing I noticed that kind of pisses you off since it takes so long to drop their relation is that on load Julian and Irene's stats go back to frickin 100 I had them down to 80 and after saving closing the game and loading the save their stats are back to 100. Her normal stat stayed at what it was at just not Julian and Irene's stat for them as a group.

Tried again and their stats went back down to 80.

The reason why I thought they were not working is that nothing changes when you click the save slot. Also having more then 3 save slots would also probably be nice so you can go back a ways if you have to.

I'm only interested in the girls themselves and I'm not interested in David vito or Julian.

Last edited:
Reactions: pappypop

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
@

Yeah I just checked and saw that saves worked but one thing I noticed that kind of pisses you off since it takes so long to drop their relation is that on load Julian and Irene's stats go back to frickin 100 I had them down to 80 and after saving closing the game and loading the save their stats are back to 100. Her normal stat stayed at what it was at just not Julian and Irene's stat for them as a group.

Tried again and their stats went back down to 80.

The reason why I thought they were not working is that nothing changes when you click the save slot. Also having more then 3 save slots would also probably be nice so you can go back a ways if you have to.

I'm only interested in the girls themselves and I'm not interested in David vito or Julian.
We're fixing so much things in the games, new version will be different. About stats and other things.

I know, no one is interested in Vito Julian and David... but I need someone to create some storyline a little bit different... don't worry, they will not be a problem

Reactions: UncleVT

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Not sure if you have noticed it or not but on the weekends if you get up take a shower or eat and then go to the kitchen you run into Irene at 9 who states that Meadow has come to eat dinner after you are done eating you go to bed and the day is gone as you go to bed so you can't go to the beach or anything.

Took a picture of Meadow and now she's stuck in the background for the beach. Had to restart game to get her ass off of the screens as she started popping up everywhere. Guenda also gets stuck in the background when you talk to her at the beach about the shit stain boss.

Last edited:

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
save system doesn't work properly.Its not playable at all like this.When i load the save , It just started conversation with Julian again

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Many times you have to load the save then go to a different place for it to kick in other times like when you get stuff stuck in the background it calls for a game kill then start it back up.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
don't think anything works right in this game .... don't waste your time trying to play it ..... maybe wait till they fix the game 1st

Reactions: oszapo25

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
@HoneyGames can you make a walkthrough or posting images on the game in zip file?
We're ending v0.02 and we modified some things so we'll make the walkthrou for the new version.
Anyway not that difficult. There is the Guenda Scene with Vito and you only have to watch.
And you meet the girl at the bar at 21 you make conversation. you can make an error for each girl and 2 error for David. if you rach the end of the conversation ( 5 choice total) the girl wil be very drunk and you'll take em home... and then choose what you want to do.

Oct 21, 2017
I like it so far and I'm looking forward to v0.02. I tried to use a save game and the stats seem capped (they don't increase even when green crosses appear on the screen).

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I like it so far and I'm looking forward to v0.02. I tried to use a save game and the stats seem capped (they don't increase even when green crosses appear on the screen).
the stats have a limiter. I put a limiter on chat stats, you can increse your stats by chat only till a certain number, later you have to do other thing ( most in next releases honestly). If I don't do like this you can reach 100 point relation using always the same answer on the chat and there is no sense I made all the game. Will be the same with other things like Kiss a girl, first time you kiss a girls you will see for example your stats go from 40 to 45... maybe also the second time... but when you reach 50 you have to do something else to raise your numbers.
Anyway, I'm happy you like the game, next version will be so much better, more option, a better menu with different stats page. In a few days we'll release it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maybe putting a indicator at the end of a option to let people know that they hit max for that option so they don't waste time clicking it over and over thinking they are increasing their stats and then find out they are not getting anything.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes