3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ratty

Nov 12, 2016
how do i unlock the club?????? done he pic sets with Rebecca shes dumped daved cant talk to Adel just get "came to say hi".
also stuck with irene how do i get the the kristen irene livingroom pussylicking ????

Reactions: Malkovichi

AndyAxx

Jul 3, 2017
Ok i managed to raise my stats with Meadow, i got her to call during Dinner and i got the invitation for the Vernissage, but i am not able to go there. When i got to the Museum with Irene, its only the normal Event, no Vernissage. And the second dinner date witht the girls always ends up with black screen and i am not able to do anything. Any suggestions? Thank you

ratty

Nov 12, 2016
Ok i managed to raise my stats with Meadow, i got her to call during Dinner and i got the invitation for the Vernissage, but i am not able to go there. When i got to the Museum with Irene, its only the normal Event, no Vernissage. And the second dinner date witht the girls always ends up with black screen and i am not able to do anything. Any suggestions? Thank you
dont take irean go alone

AndyAxx

Jul 3, 2017
Still doesn´t work. When i go alone, i get the Option to talk to Kirsten or to take the Tour with her, but no Vernissage, nothing...

AndyAxx

Jul 3, 2017
Thank you a lot, it worked finally! Now i am only stuck with unlocking the Paradise Club, took all pics with Rebecca but no Club available. But thanks a lot for your help guys :)

Reactions: Malkovichi

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thought I would try this out since it's been awhile since I played it but it seems the save files are still broken so that you still can't save. You can click the save slots and that's it.

nturn

Dec 6, 2017
you need to improve your relation with kirsten a little bit first, tak her some pics.
Meet rebecca at he bar, talk with david... then you should unlock night bar events.
the problem i have is that whenever i talk with Rebecca at the bar, clicking on "take a pic" option takes me to "i really like kirsten" and "I would love to take some pics of you and Kirsten" screen.... Exactly same options as if I click on "talk aout kirsten".

Monkey83

Aug 14, 2017
it's not a bad game, but i really hate the way the game change scenes, that is really annoying and make me dizzy

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
how to increase stamina??? tks bro...and how to cheats this game...tks
You need to work out at the gym, or train with Tatianna at the beach. To open the gym you have to take enough pics of Rebecca (20?). After you open the gym and take photos there, you need to talk to Ashley at the Gym, then Tatianna at the beach. You may also need to talk to Tatianna at the Paradise club.

Reactions: PIHIPIHI

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I really like this game, but it's pretty buggy and the screen transitions are a nightmare. Has anybody managed to play this game to the end?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
@NightTrain

Don't forget the still not being able to save at all problem as well.
Yeah, but if you remember to save in your room or on the map every time you pass by, it'll save you with the next inevitable crash. I got so fed up I've ported the whole game to Ren'py, but I think I've created more bugs than I've fixed!

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes