3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 12, 2016
how do i unlock the club?????? done he pic sets with Rebecca shes dumped daved cant talk to Adel just get "came to say hi".
also stuck with irene how do i get the the kristen irene livingroom pussylicking ????

AndyAxx

Jul 3, 2017
Ok i managed to raise my stats with Meadow, i got her to call during Dinner and i got the invitation for the Vernissage, but i am not able to go there. When i got to the Museum with Irene, its only the normal Event, no Vernissage. And the second dinner date witht the girls always ends up with black screen and i am not able to do anything. Any suggestions? Thank you

Nov 12, 2016
Ok i managed to raise my stats with Meadow, i got her to call during Dinner and i got the invitation for the Vernissage, but i am not able to go there. When i got to the Museum with Irene, its only the normal Event, no Vernissage. And the second dinner date witht the girls always ends up with black screen and i am not able to do anything. Any suggestions? Thank you
dont take irean go alone

AndyAxx

Jul 3, 2017
Still doesn´t work. When i go alone, i get the Option to talk to Kirsten or to take the Tour with her, but no Vernissage, nothing...

AndyAxx

Jul 3, 2017
Thank you a lot, it worked finally! Now i am only stuck with unlocking the Paradise Club, took all pics with Rebecca but no Club available. But thanks a lot for your help guys :)

myuhinny

Sep 7, 2017
Thought I would try this out since it's been awhile since I played it but it seems the save files are still broken so that you still can't save. You can click the save slots and that's it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote