3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Illuminate

Apr 20, 2017
actually, you can cheat skill ( not including fitness skill ), relationship, follower, or money using CheatEngine and just change value type all or float. but not working if you use v.07a you must use v.05m. after your done cheat change skill point, money etc. save your game and load your game using v.07a. work for me and if you use cheat for a relationship point so far I play nothing changing anything

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

by the way

can someone tell me how to make a call model to take a photograph?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

LostOne

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks! You're the first user to actually answer that question in 18 pages But I do have a question. I accessed the location in regedit but see a bunch of listings such as _cleankitchen_ and _museumtour_ , but dont see anything about saves in the list.
Ps - I've never had to use regedit ever before. First time opening it
Each of the keys has a number next to it that indicates the save
_clean_1
_clean_2
_clean_3

I'm not sure how the hex values' translate though. It's not direct hex to decimal translation, so he may have some encrypting of some sort going on. Or I may be missing an obvious conversion.

_Womanrel_#_ seems to be the relationship value, but past matching one value to another, I'm not sure how to minipulate it.

Also,
_key_ without a number may indicate current value, or last known value, which is used for the autosave I believe.

D

Deleted member 183910

actually, you can cheat skill ( not including fitness skill ), relationship, follower, or money using CheatEngine and just change value type all or float. but not working if you use v.07a you must use v.05m. after your done cheat change skill point, money etc. save your game and load your game using v.07a. work for me and if you use cheat for a relationship point so far I play nothing changing anything

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

by the way

can someone tell me how to make a call model to take a photograph?
It worked in 0.7a too, just seemed a little bit more difficult to catch the floats.
You need to progress more, and buy a place first, so you can start the agency. Progress Rebecca to Photoshooting at them
promenade.

Another concern, is it normal that i cum all the time right after the BJ from kirsten, or is it bug, cause she seems soo pissed everytime.
I have 15 Stamina so i think it should not happen, or did i miss something?
And how exactly do i blackmail Julian ? i have made the pic´s, but i can´t talk to him about it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
I have hopes that some modder or developer will do a Renpy version of this game ... ^^
Just so this game works right !!!

P.s.: The most buggy game I've ever played here ... ^^

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I have hopes that some modder or developer will do a Renpy version of this game ... ^^
Just so this game works right !!!

P.s.: The most buggy game I've ever played here ... ^^
If I found someone good with Renpy that want to develop my games I'm very glad. I can split the earning with a developper. I continue to write the story and make the renders.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Story is good, renders are indeed above "usual", I meaned beautiful, girls are different as body type, face, etc. I've tryed a lot of games from f95 and this one is nr. 2 from my top 10. Despite of the crashes and bugs, there's a real talent behind this. I am ready to be a gold patreon if dev will at least release bug-free version. I hope that vers 0.7 final is more play-able than this posted here.

Last edited:

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
If I found someone good with Renpy that want to develop my games I'm very glad. I can split the earning with a developper. I continue to write the story and make the renders.
I've been following your games for some time, but really this engine change would be much better !!!
Your choices for the characters, are the best and with great possibilities of development for the plot ... But really the unfolding of the game becomes massive and annoying, because of the constant bugs of the game ...
So this would really be the most appropriate decision to make your games great !!!
I really hope you get the right partnership for this Ren'py task !!!
Hugs...

Reactions: Malkovichi

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Alright for all yall complaining about bugs in game, this game is less buggy than others ive played from this creater, so he is getting alot better at get the bugs out.

now how to blackmail brother is simple after u spy & get message i can make some money go to room on pc mail than blackmail him.

this game doesnt need a walkthrough like lots are asking for whats needed is a speadsheet that says who is where & time. with that ifomation u can play the game. on his snake game that was how i was able to play game.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
also save files for this game are on your harddrive not in game file. you need to do a search an your hard drive to find them. my advise is look up online inity enginge games & try to find out how the are writteen for the harddrive so you will know what words to use in search on your harddrive

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kinglion

jacke

Sep 11, 2016
"now how to blackmail brother is simple after u spy & get message i can make some money go to room on pc mail than blackmail him."
Thanks man, like all his game, it's a succession on event that's the trigger, but my problem is that to get the message i have to caught meadow with mark on the beach, so far i don't know if it's random or if i have something missed or if it's link to any variable(stuck for two hours with not a thing)... So if you can help with your wisdom ?

D

Deleted member 183910

Alright for all yall complaining about bugs in game, this game is less buggy than others ive played from this creater, so he is getting alot better at get the bugs out.

now how to blackmail brother is simple after u spy & get message i can make some money go to room on pc mail than blackmail him.

this game doesnt need a walkthrough like lots are asking for whats needed is a speadsheet that says who is where & time. with that ifomation u can play the game. on his snake game that was how i was able to play game.
Thanks man, i followed them at the beach if thats what is meant by caught, but i just don´t get a message.
what kind of message is it ?
Because i think it is just another bug which stops me from continuing the game.
Has anyone made the experience that with a fresh star, these bugs might not appear anymore ?

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
I did, same things happens ( stuck at 20:00 if you go to kitchen, block after trying to take kristen lingerie pics in bedroom, block when dining with Gerda, etc.

Dev said on discord it realeased a fix ( 0,7 final ), but I doubt someone will pay 25$ to test if it has no more bugs and crashes.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
This is the way? Holy shit... I've spyed them like 10 times and nothing.... Can you tell how you did it?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
The font being used for this and how it displays the letter "e" annoys the shit out of me. When I tried this a few days ago and again right now and the thing just bugs out when you're sent back to the room at the start. Now there's like a loading screen which a game as simple as this has no business needing and sometimes a zoomed out grid of images pops up when going to "your" room and zooms back into the scene, one time there was a female character with a dick in front of her face. It's like all the images are on some big grid and a "camera" is panning around to just switching to them. I haven't even gotten to the navigation issue, in the home why is the living room treated as a central hub of the place instead of just allowing people to go to any room from where they're already at? I'm wagering it's because of what I said before, images on a grid instead of individually called the game has to cycle to the right one instead of just being immediately directed to it and the game is using "branches" to each location which only one room has access to all. Five minutes into this and it's already trying my patience.

Why are there two Paterons? If this game was in more reasonable shape maybe it'd be more popular, even though they're models we've seen elsewhere look good from the screens and also seems this gets right to the point of why most people are intersted in these sort of games. But man, it needs a ton of work.

The game needs a form of FPS capping or something because it will constantly use 100% of my GPU to run at thousands of FPS. Unplayable until then.
He should but if you want to play this thing download RTSS and use in the mean time to cap it, it's a common app used to do that sort of thing in games. If you're using an NVIDIA GPU you can also do it after adding the game in the NVIDIA control panel, I would imagine AMD has it in theirs too.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes