3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Maybe putting a indicator at the end of a option to let people know that they hit max for that option so they don't waste time clicking it over and over thinking they are increasing their stats and then find out they are not getting anything.
Yes. I try to add it in new version. Now I try to understand how we can do this.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
There are too many problems with this game. Save/Load doesn't work properly and the transition from one place to another doesn't either. For example, I clicked to go to the kitchen and it took me to the beach and then back to the living room costing me two hours. Of course I couldn't use the save I had because the load button doesn't work properly. Anyway, the game seems to have potential but it's almost unplayable at this stage. I'll look it up in the next update...

Reactions: Ty Webb

Ty Webb

May 9, 2017
There are too many problems with this game. Save/Load doesn't work properly and the transition from one place to another doesn't either. For example, I clicked to go to the kitchen and it took me to the beach and then back to the living room costing me two hours. Of course I couldn't use the save I had because the load button doesn't work properly. Anyway, the game seems to have potential but it's almost unplayable at this stage. I'll look it up in the next update...
I feel the same. I like the potential, but it's a mess. I'll watch it and try again after an update.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
We finish v0.02 if you interested here I write WHAT?S NEW

U

User_10739

This game is like getting your car stuck in the mud, a ton of spinning tires yet you go nowhere...

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
unfortunately it gets very slow on my PC it's a shame it really can not play with this slowness

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I feel like this is a game that needs a guide because of how grindy it is. Without knowing what stat requirement for this and that, it's not a good thing to make the players just blindly increase stats and hope for something to happen.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes