3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
I seem to go nowhere with Rebecca.. Stays at 2 relationship whatever i do , and beach bar event doesnt trigger again..

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
A little point about the needs system.

I think it is very detrimental to the game at it's current state. The game is grind heavy already with the character affection and skills (which I like btw - more skills the better), but the needs rally bog it down to almost unbearable pace. Specifically, I think the hunger and hygiene are completely unnecessary. It would be better to assume the MC satisfies both needs off screen without the need for player input.
Probably I'll work on it and I'll reduce the grind.

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
You cant talk to her even..Or how to say it better - she brushes you off imediately if you missed ONE beach bar event to raise her stats to over 5, but if you do that , it lowers stats of other girl. So its a bug. Coz event DOESNT repeat.
And allso after 51 with brothers girl, you have no options further..
This game is such a nasty slow grind to gain affection , and easy to loose it.
Totaly unbalanced.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
You cant talk to her even..
you need to improve your relation with kirsten a little bit first, tak her some pics.
Meet rebecca at he bar, talk with david... then you should unlock night bar events.

juhan13

Jan 7, 2018
Hello, I have about 10 hours of play and I can not advance almost anything, I have 3719 followers. I did not have sex with anyone, I do not know who else to talk to, or where, I do not know when I earn points when I lose them, I do not know anything.
I like the game and it has a lot of potential, but it is exaggeratedly difficult, confusing, without clues and not to mention the amount of bugs it has.
I repeat I like the game and I see great potensial, need to polish a lot ...

sorry for my bad English, but my mother tongue is Spanish

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Hello, I have about 10 hours of play and I can not advance almost anything, I have 3719 followers. I did not have sex with anyone, I do not know who else to talk to, or where, I do not know when I earn points when I lose them, I do not know anything.
I like the game and it has a lot of potential, but it is exaggeratedly difficult, confusing, without clues and not to mention the amount of bugs it has.
I repeat I like the game and I see great potensial, need to polish a lot ...

sorry for my bad English, but my mother tongue is Spanish
Main character at the time have 2 main sex scene.
1 is so fast...but it will determine which storyline will you take with that girl.
the other one is so detailed and it's like the other main sex scene will be:
You can choose different position, different position will give you different point, you have make the girl cum , you can unlock some fetishes that will give you access to other fast sex scene with the same girls and other fetish.
Then there are some fast sex events.

I know the game is grindy, probably I'll reduce the grind in next release.

maze-runner

Aug 14, 2017
greetings. i decided to try HoneyGames other game. the grind is indeed a chore. advanced photograph lvl 60 and cooking lvl 60 plus there is art,video games and gossip. when it's there this bulldog goes for it till he can go no further. the girls look good in the game. Rebeeca seems a bit bitter tho lol. and whats with that Vito guy? he needs a slap down! raising the girls relations points is a guessing game in my opinion. trial and error for me anyway. also so you know, the map bug is in this game as well. play video games and it's sure to pop up on you. there are other locations it appears also. anyway i like the game but maybe point us in the right direction some how for the girls. the maze of life gets dirty sometimes. bring your boots! :D

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I made a poll in my patreon page to reduce the grind in this game.
First 2 days the poll will be for patrons only then will be open to everybody.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Meadow 63 (15 pics), Guenda 71 (10 pics), Kristen 120 (5 pics), Irene 57 (20 pics), Rebbeca 39 (0 pics) i dont know what to do.. i cant raise the stats to progress with any of them. PS Sofia in the museum at saturday is bugged, after choose chat with her nothing happens.
Ok. I'll fix the sofia bug. You need to take some pics of Rebecca and go to Kirsten home and have some sex with her.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
think ive hit a glitch,i went to work for the pizza guy now im looking at a wall with picture & cant interact with anything,cant go back cant go forward

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Damn, i tried reading the description 5 times... grammar hurts my eyes...

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes