3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Game bugs and i Get stuck with a picture of kristen after talking to them at the beach promenade. A few lines later the bartender david tells sme how they show up on fridays.... and the game is still only showing that one picture.

fachry

Jul 20, 2017
man.... i think your game only for windows 64 bit ony.
you should write in game description.
just waste time and quota for windows 32 bit user....shiiiit

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
man.... i think your game only for windows 64 bit ony.
you should write in game description.
just waste time and quota for windows 32 bit user....shiiiit
ok for putting in the op the System requirements,but we're in 2018....x'D
i'm not saying "buy a new F*cking machine man!",everyone afford what they can,but a 64 bit system now is pretty obvious,that's why

Reactions: Malkovichi

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man I really am conflicted about this game , I've been playing for 3 hours now and it got me like nowhere with anyone .
It's so hard keeping track on what too talk with the different characters without keeping a log or something , I'm grinding like a mad man and get nowhere fast.
I really do wanna like this game but I don't know , seems stuck in a loop with Rebecca too...
everytime I try to Chat with her she ask if Im looking for Kristen and ends the chat with me , how am I suppose toraise the stats with her ?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
This game looks good, but is way too grindy. The progression is unclear. I don't know if it's just my issue, but transitioning between renders is very slow.

Pleasing to look at, but painful to play.

Reactions: Malkovichi

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone else get freezing pictures ?
Got one when i played videogame on pc, one when i watched a movie with Irene and one with Kirsten at the beach promenade
So frustrating this game is going in thetrashbin sadly

Reactions: Staerin

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
So im guessing this game still runs slow as fuck? looked interesting, but it was so slow it wasn't any fun to try to play. Do i need a gaming rig to play this? If so definitely not worth it. On;y game i've ever encountered this with. I can play actual pc games with out so much slowness.

Out of curiosity anyone know what exactly is causing this game that is just images, as far as i've seen to run so slow. It's not like the content is that different from renpy games and you can run those off anything. I'm guessing coding is the issue but idk for sure.

fachry

Jul 20, 2017
yeah zurghi i just saying so people can make choice....and you tell me buy new f*cking machine...so smart man..for uncompleted games...bravo..!!! zurghi00

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
So im guessing this game still runs slow as fuck? looked interesting, but it was so slow it wasn't any fun to try to play. Do i need a gaming rig to play this? If so definitely not worth it. On;y game i've ever encountered this with. I can play actual pc games with out so much slowness.

Out of curiosity anyone know what exactly is causing this game that is just images, as far as i've seen to run so slow. It's not like the content is that different from renpy games and you can run those off anything. I'm guessing coding is the issue but idk for sure.
As I said in the topic of the other game I'm developping I'm searching for solution for the high CPU usage of my games. I'm not very good at coding and I'm learning.
In these days I'm trying some different solution but for me it's hard to understand if it works because I don't have any problem in my pc... So I'm trying and then I'll wait feedback.

Staerin

Nov 26, 2017
I don't have a problem with speeds, however, there are a LOT of instances of images hanging when they should have gone away. Some of which the only solution to is to save, then close the game and restart it. I'm not sure if this is something caused by an out of date driver on my part (though given the number of people with the same issue, it seems unlikely).

Reactions: WaerM and tpogs

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
As I said in the topic of the other game I'm developping I'm searching for solution for the high CPU usage of my games. I'm not very good at coding and I'm learning.
In these days I'm trying some different solution but for me it's hard to understand if it works because I don't have any problem in my pc... So I'm trying and then I'll wait feedback.
I understand, I guess partly bringing up the issue in the hopes it may get better. Thanks for your reply

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
can someone add a link to download the CG pics so I can see if am missing something pls . or post on how I can get the CG files from it thanks

U

User_10739

I have no clue how to increase stats when all girls seem to shoot you down in flames. Also how the hell do you get followers???

Jordan2323

Nov 19, 2017
Didn't see high CPU usage,but my GPU temp. went off the charts in 1 minute,either not optimized at all or a miner.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I have no clue how to increase stats when all girls seem to shoot you down in flames. Also how the hell do you get followers???
You'll begin to earn followers after some photoshooting.
The first part of the game is slow because you need to unlock a couple of events like "know the girls" and understand where and when meet the girls, then everything will be easier and there will be a lot of events.
You can raise your stats with the girls by the chat mainly. At a certain point girls stats will not raise anymore because I have to complete their storyline (or you don't unlock some events yet).

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
A little point about the needs system.

I think it is very detrimental to the game at it's current state. The game is grind heavy already with the character affection and skills (which I like btw - more skills the better), but the needs rally bog it down to almost unbearable pace. Specifically, I think the hunger and hygiene are completely unnecessary. It would be better to assume the MC satisfies both needs off screen without the need for player input.

Reactions: HoneyGames
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes