3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I think there are quite a few possible ways to break this game though and I'm not sure how. I mean I kind of tried to progress the girl from pizzeria story but it seems I'm stucked in the loop where the guy is still only touching her ass and I can't talk to her about anything else, the stuff I can talk to her are not granting me any more points either so it seems I'm in a loop. Either that or I'm missing something very obvious.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Ok GUys.
My patreon Page is now locked (there was some uncensored free pics, I think I already fix it I'm waiting for Patreon Answer)
Anyway. I release to my patreon via private messages the Optimized version. I nearly reabuilt all the game and now I probably solved all the lag and over cpu usage problems.
Sorry for my english.
Also some part of the story has been rewrited so now you can easily understand what you have to doo and when ( I still working on it to make the game flow more easier)
I also solved 99% of bugs problem about stuck images.
this version will be free in a few days when I'll end the 0.6.
I hope you will give a try

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
Ok GUys.
My patreon Page is now locked (there was some uncensored free pics, I think I already fix it I'm waiting for Patreon Answer)
Anyway. I release to my patreon via private messages the Optimized version. I nearly reabuilt all the game and now I probably solved all the lag and over cpu usage problems.
Sorry for my english.
Also some part of the story has been rewrited so now you can easily understand what you have to doo and when ( I still working on it to make the game flow more easier)
I also solved 99% of bugs problem about stuck images.
this version will be free in a few days when I'll end the 0.6.
I hope you will give a try
that some good news, but is the gpu usage/heating problem solved in the Optimized version?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
that some good news, but is the gpu usage/heating problem solved in the Optimized version?
Yes.
As I said Often I started make games not to much time ago. I learned step by step etc etc.
When I made my games I always did a basilar error, It takes times to understand what's my error because I've got a good pc so I didn't notice that as a big problems (Yes, I heard the pc working a lot but I don't take care).
So i tried in different ways to solve this problem. 2 months ago I understand what's the problem so I started build back the game and I finish this rebuild yesterday.
This will be good for my next games so I'll think about my next games in a totally different ways.
For this game I just solve the problem, I can't change the structure and the storylines but I can make it work better.
For my next projects now I got brighter ideas and I 've got a better vision of "what I have to do and how I have to do".
Who played my games can see how my skillz raise and in everygame I add so much things and my games work better.
The lag and the bugs was 2 of my biggest problem (as my english). Now I probbly solved.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Yes.
As I said Often I started make games not to much time ago. I learned step by step etc etc.
When I made my games I always did a basilar error, It takes times to understand what's my error because I've got a good pc so I didn't notice that as a big problems (Yes, I heard the pc working a lot but I don't take care).
So i tried in different ways to solve this problem. 2 months ago I understand what's the problem so I started build back the game and I finish this rebuild yesterday.
This will be good for my next games so I'll think about my next games in a totally different ways.
For this game I just solve the problem, I can't change the structure and the storylines but I can make it work better.
For my next projects now I got brighter ideas and I 've got a better vision of "what I have to do and how I have to do".
Who played my games can see how my skillz raise and in everygame I add so much things and my games work better.
The lag and the bugs was 2 of my biggest problem (as my english). Now I probbly solved.
Unfortunately the issue has not been entirely fixed; My computer is still overheating when it is running your game as well as displaying lag!

Syldor

Jul 28, 2017
How to i get the dick sucking with Irene in the bathroom i have tryed everything but i cant get it what am i doing wrong plz help

Nimitznl

Jun 24, 2017
I have try this game but its so slow with loading that its no fun at all to play this game.
I hope that when there are updates also optimization is a big part of it.

mkny

Sep 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "PrEzi, post : 1106195, member : 2000"] Google에 일부 치트 엔진 튜토리얼을 권하고 싶습니다. 여기보다 훨씬 설명이 좋습니다 (게임 관련 쓰레드를 불필요하게 스 래시하고 싶지는 않습니다).
나는 근본적으로 "float"숫자 (또는 낚시 극이라고 부름)로 힌트를 주었고 이제는 물고기 잡는 법에 대한 자습서를 검색합니다 (치트 엔진 사용). 황금 판에 모든 것을 제공하는 것보다 훨씬 재미 있습니다. : 큰 :[/ QUOTE]

No progress due to bugs Garbage game

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
[QUOTE = "PrEzi, post : 1106195, member : 2000"] Google에 일부 치트 엔진 튜토리얼을 권하고 싶습니다. 여기보다 훨씬 설명이 좋습니다 (게임 관련 쓰레드를 불필요하게 스 래시하고 싶지는 않습니다).
나는 근본적으로 "float"숫자 (또는 낚시 극이라고 부름)로 힌트를 주었고 이제는 물고기 잡는 법에 대한 자습서를 검색합니다 (치트 엔진 사용). 황금 판에 모든 것을 제공하는 것보다 훨씬 재미 있습니다. : 큰 :[/ QUOTE]

No progress due to bugs Garbage game
We only use english on f95

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes