RPGM FoG(Fruit of Gaia) Hentai RPG

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
I have the skeleton of the game in my head. Using RPGMaker MV I'll have a short hentai game with lotsa characters to do stuff with. I'm pretty tired of keeping track of the exp gain and whatnot so I decided not to use it at all. The theme of the game is Fruit so I made a whole buncha fruit items that raise stats when used. I can draw really well, but I can't translate that into spritework, and that's pretty much my only issue. I here to see if there would be any volunteers in helping me. I'll be using this game to practice for a better game I'll make in the future, so the final product of this game will be free with patrons having previews and whatnot.

I implemented a random item giver with conditions. I'll be putting a sort of "Gacha" machine in to make getting items interesting.

The Slime Girl I drew.

I'm calling this game "Fruit of Gaia." Fruit of Gaia being the final goal of this game as it grants wishes n stuff. The protagonist eats a fruit that makes females horny after certain conditions so you can give em the sex. Since you don't get exp from monsters you gain stats from Fruits that you can find off certain enemies. They each raise HP MP ATK etc. Using these fruit and equipping items is how to get stronger for tougher enemies. I have plenty of females in mind, Slime girl as you see, Ghost, Vampire, Zombie, Mummy, and Animal type girls. For Humans I'd say a Nun, Knight, Witch, etc. I have a lot of ideas and designs in mind. For H Scenes I'll either do static images with different expressions or 3-5 frame animations where you can choose when to move on. Probably the latter since I'm not one for writing sex scenes in detail.

To go back to why I'm posting this, I need help with spritework. The Default MV sprites are too... fat for my liking. I like thinner sprites with not so huge heads. So what I need is someone to make walk cycles for the characters I make. Thing is, this game is meant to advertise my Patreon so I ain't so liquid on cash. Since I can't pay I'll be making the finished game free to make up for it. After I make some more female characters and H Scenes I'll release a demo for testing.

If you wanna support me here's my Patreon:
I also post updates on Twitter:

Reactions: TOJE

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Was working on animations, but it was for naught. I couldn't find a plausible way to put it in without it looking jank. MV can't load gifs and doing it frame by frame makes you notice the jitters. So here's what could've been, but not at my current skill level of gamemaking. I'll be doing still images much like a visual novel eroge scene.

D

Deleted member 1370527

Have you tried using this plugin?
As you've said, it has to be done frame by frame, but it's not as hard as you think.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Looking jank isn't the only reason why I decided not to do animations. Simply put, it's too time consuming and I wanna update frequently. Drawing each individual frame and working on animating it in Gamemaker means I'll be working more on one scene instead of the game itself. I have many characters in mind, so for the long run I won't be delving into animations. This will be my first game after all.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Here's another character that will be in the game. After I draw the first few sex scenes I'll put together a small demo for everyone to try out and give feedback.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Here's the protagonist. I'm currently working the slime paizuri scene. I'm looking for sound files of the thrusting sounds you hear in Eroges. If anyone knows where to find some let me know. I only have a sound for the climax right now.