EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Flute of Shame.jpg
Overview:
The protagonist is not by his own will becomes a witch hunter. Paladin begins prepare him for hunt. First the rookie must spend several nights in the house alone. And it\'s not at so easy. The world is magical, but not quite...​

Updated: 2018-02-18
Developer: CatTail - |
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

COMPRESSED

Base Profile Screenshot 2018.12.07 - 17.33.42.57.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.12.07 - 17.34.20.29.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.12.07 - 17.34.36.95.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.12.07 - 17.35.05.81.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.12.07 - 17.35.30.65.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so let's get that straight... we have knights that claim to be witch hunters (useing mellee weapons), Cow girls (useing guns) and interdimensional travellers that are forced into serving in that order?
An Interview that could be from any modern company
...and on top that overview... I get only bad vibes here so far

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
The title is cool though. Reminds me of bit of a Simpson's episode, slightly reworked.

Scene:
< Shortly after Homer's initiation into the ancient order of the Wind-blowers he accidentally destroyed the sacred parchment. He is to be banished from the Wind-blowers, but first he has to walk from one end of Springfield in humiliation. >

* Homer walks stiffly, naked, but for a sheet toga. *

Homer: *step* Ow! *step* Oof! *step* Ouch!

The leader of the Wind-blowers: Stop! What is that on his shoulder?

Mayor Quimby: It looks like, er, some sort of birthmark in the form of a compass.

Leader: It's the sacred mark of the foretold chosen one! Remove the Flute of Shame!

* Squelch *

Homer: Woo-hoo!

Leader: Insert the Oboe of Triumph!

Homer: D'oh!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
do NOT touch the book..turns you into a dame..and there is no effin' back button or autosave to undo your fuck up...bad game BAD GAME..go to your room!!!!
add tag "transformation"...lol
also..terrible pointer..just use regular mouse arrow...very clunky game..and deleting now..would never have downloaded if i knew i'd be transformed...

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
also..terrible pointer..just use regular mouse arrow...very clunky game..and deleting now..would never have downloaded if i knew i'd be transformed...
I thought it was going to be transformation when I saw the last screenshot. "You feel weird. It feels like your hair has become longer..."

Reactions: Amariithynar

unexpiration

Feb 20, 2018
the scenes are same for a hour it seems we have a bug here..every morning begins with jill's farm and every dialogue are same
-Edit-
I finished it.This game is not fappable nor fun for me.I dont recommend it.Plot twists were ok but its not fun to play this.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Even if you choose to start as a woman, you get changed into ANOTHER woman and then some of the dialogue is as if you were a bloke in the first place anyway.

[EDIT] That stupid phone charging mini-game is the worst. Jill was all "What's a phone?" just a couple of days ago, then suddenly she knows how you can charge your smartphone up - by staring at horses as they run past in a laggy 'skill' minigame. Yep, your phone runs on magically collected horse essence. Makes sense.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Flute of Shame.... that's what I call my penis after bangin' the fatties at a dorm party...:cry:
I wanted to ask "what the hell is a dorm party", but I think I get the gist. But why did someone name a game after you?
Is the developer one of the aforementioned fatties?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@crust @UncleVT

Tags should include breast and butt growth transformation spanking and no sexual content or even nudity and the one spot that did show nudity had it fucking censored. I kept letting the girl come in through the window hoping that more stuff would happen but all you ever saw was her boobs getting bigger.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote