user182737

Feb 6, 2021
How do you get across the gap to Slippery Ridge?
That one is ass. You need a staff that gives you "aerial+" so you can do more dashes in the air. No idea if there is a trick to it. At least there seems to be no magic that can help you there.
No idea if there is a staff as guaranteed drop from somewhere that has aerial+. If you have none, keep playing until you get lucky and get on dropped.

Reactions: silcanex

TripsySuzerain

May 28, 2024
Why is this game so hard even on easy? I've been stuck on the vine boss for an hour. I got the rose whip and it isn't helping. I can't seem to consistently dodge her attacks or find a safe window to attack. The boss has too much HP for how hard she is to safely attack. This is one of the most punishing "easy" difficulties I've ever seen in a game; everything kills you so easily and the controls are incredibly awkward. Is there any way to enable an ACTUAL easy mode? I saw a complete save file posted but I have no idea how to use it.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Why is this game so hard even on easy? I've been stuck on the vine boss for an hour. I got the rose whip and it isn't helping. I can't seem to consistently dodge her attacks or find a safe window to attack. The boss has too much HP for how hard she is to safely attack. This is one of the most punishing "easy" difficulties I've ever seen in a game; everything kills you so easily and the controls are incredibly awkward. Is there any way to enable an ACTUAL easy mode? I saw a complete save file posted but I have no idea how to use it.
Check out the map someone postet here. Those upgrades really do help you out in the long run if you aren`t collecting those already.

As for how to defeat the Boss: Just spam Sunflower seeds at her. Stay at range. This is true for basically all enemies. Sunflower and dandelion magic kill 95% of all enemies in the game easily. You play a witch remember?
If you run out of energy, keep channeling to regenerate faster.
I think when i first played the game i just facetanked all bosses. Keep hitting them, abuse your invulnerability, and after 2-3 tries you get them. Only the endbosses are... well you will see.
Sometimes it`s better to try at first to just dodge them and start attacking them when you understand what they are doing.

If nothing else works, you can use cheat engine. Unlimited Energy can already help without going full invincibility mode, if you still want to play the game somewhat normally.
If your here for animation only, check you folder for a "unlock.txt" to find out, how to unlock the gallery.
Savefiles go into "AppData\Local\flowerwitch"

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes