• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Partial WIP Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Training Edition

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
just wondering if any progress has been made on this as almost 2 months have gone without much activity in the comments.

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
Shame that the updates are so rare, game has truly great corruption / molestation mechanics.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
The latest versions have all been cien downloads only. Also, the violent version is not out. The developer has the first initial steps done, but he's been focusing on the ui and such the past month, and this month is planned to be a rest month. I believe the latest dlsite version is available on nyaa.

Reactions: APonderingWhat

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
Am i missing something? it's not loading, no matter what i do, heck, i waited overnight for it to load and it still didn't.

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
ok so i can't figure out how to edit my comment, but i have found the error, problem is i have no idea have to fix it.
1621028684600.png

Edit: I also think there's something wrong with the config.tjs as it's there but...
1621029065300.png

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Sadly the developer is struggling with what sort of system to implement for the "violence edition". I personally think they should add "masochism" and "willpower" meters or something similar to that.

If worse comes to worst they could just keep adding content to what they already have. Maybe they could just add another train or a bus network as a second stage.

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017
Really, a fantastic game but there's so much that just sort of doesn't really belong.

Way too much grinding (before I realized the point of the game was to lower the Miasma levels to advance.)
And the Park and city is completely pointless to game or the story, at least up until reaching the end of the train.

whitex

Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 626769

Overview:
Elulu, a princess of Flower Land who visited the human world for social studies.
However, soon after she came to the human world, Flowerland was invaded by the neighboring country, Fungus Land, and Elulu lost her mother and her native Flowerland.
Only one person, Eruru left in the human world.

Elulu decides to save Flowerland by regaining the Flower Jewel, the proof of the Queen of Flowerland that her Mother Dione has sent to the human world with all her power.

However, the place to which the flower jewel was transferred was unlucky (?), And it was in a molester vehicle that was crowded with a molesters​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-21
Release Date: 2019-05-02
Original Title: Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Training Edition
Aliases: フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・お触り調教編ー
Developer: Sardine ya
Censored: Yes
Version: v1.23
Language: English [Machine Translation] [Incomplete]
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MIRROR
Unofficial translation by @JustHereToTranslate

View attachment 626770 View attachment 626771
links are broken

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote