Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So it's another one of those incest games that changed things just enough to get through the initial patreon scrutiny.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, this looks super exciting.
But I refuse to put up with Unity, and most of the time, so does my computer.
Seriously, why wouldn't one use Ren'Py?

Reactions: Vertigob

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
ok the new system is nice we have the skipt function but dont work really well now the only problem i see is the game it does not let you have more than 1 save we need a save system that let you more than onece cus at the moment there is not a gallery function

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
Well, this looks super exciting.
But I refuse to put up with Unity, and most of the time, so does my computer.
Seriously, why wouldn't one use Ren'Py?
Have you played it yet? I don't think Ren'Py would do what the dev wants with this game.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
liking the looks of it.question after talking to everyone and getting those achievments im stuck cant do anything. just keep repeating,and the green arrow to the right ,is it suppose to take you anywhere yet?cause if so its not.looking forward to future of this .

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The game looks mighty good with great models, and now with the patch it makes sense (very appreciated).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i could play this and many other unity games if i was given actual screen resolution choices..the dellfromhell will not go to what too many of these games has as default-only choice..i'm left with important stuff missing from my screen to the right side..always the right side ..and bottom :O see..i'm at 1280x1024..and the games usually say that as default..but somewhere..in the wafting ether of puter-goop my system suddenly refuses to support that(only when unity games are loaded) LOL..i blame intel graphics....substandard crap at its finest!! if anyone knows a workaround?..some file i can alter?...any help would be appreciated..i have to make sure @Avaron1974 cant snare tat-pinky all to herself!!

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Have you played it yet? I don't think Ren'Py would do what the dev wants with this game.
I have not. Like I said, I'm not gonna put up with Unity anymore.
I don't know what the dev wants to do, but I've seen Ren'Py do just about everything one could reasonably expect from a game with a VN tag... and a few things that aren't quite so reasonable.
Heck, for all I know it might be easier to make stuff in Unity. But on the user side of the equation, Ren'Py is nice and simple, doesn't crash, and comes pre-packaged with all those useful features (e.g. many saveslots, rollback).
Obviously, if Ren'Py's capabilities are not enough for a creator's plans, that's one thing. But I'm getting tired of seeing so many games that could be made identically in Ren'Py, but instead in Unity (or, almost as annoying, in RPGM), thereby making playing them much more of a hassle, or in some cases downright impossible for weaker PCs.

Reactions: Atlin

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
I have not. Like I said, I'm not gonna put up with Unity anymore.
I don't know what the dev wants to do, but I've seen Ren'Py do just about everything one could reasonably expect from a game with a VN tag... and a few things that aren't quite so reasonable.
Heck, for all I know it might be easier to make stuff in Unity. But on the user side of the equation, Ren'Py is nice and simple, doesn't crash, and comes pre-packaged with all those useful features (e.g. many saveslots, rollback).
Obviously, if Ren'Py's capabilities are not enough for a creator's plans, that's one thing. But I'm getting tired of seeing so many games that could be made identically in Ren'Py, but instead in Unity (or, almost as annoying, in RPGM), thereby making playing them much more of a hassle, or in some cases downright impossible for weaker PCs.
I get where you're comin' from, and that's a pretty fair opinion to boot. I don't know anything about using the chosen engine, or any of the other popular/unpopular options, maybe you could do all this in Ren'Py, but the quality of this'n here seems at least one notch above the rest.

Reactions: polky
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes