whity112

Feb 26, 2018
1. Skip text option. Quick skip too
2. Make the sound effects less immersive breaking. The wacky sounds is not good for Fapping or doesn't give a good impression. Use the wacky sounds for some punch line for jokes but not when introducing characters or increasing sexy points.
3. Its good that there is a mute button but you don't want that every player chooses that option. If every one is muting than why have sounds at all.
4. I know many people don't like this, but I wish that you add more males too, to make the world more immersive and enjoyable. They don't have to be sexual rivals just background decoration for scenes. The real world have more males than many of this type of adult games normally show,
5. Again I know what I said above but I enjoy NTR, Cheating. More optional fetishes for the game more audiences. NTR or cheating will probably increasing people discussing there thoughts in all kinds of forums and increase popularity. You can probably feel I really enjoy NTR or Cheating for both MC and against MC.
6. I am not a fan of Harem. So maybe have an option to go for one female and at the same time the other females having there own separate relations/life.

What I have requested obliviously increase lot of work time. But many adult games have just become bland and boring. The skill that you have shown is very promising. You may choose what you want to do. But definitely choose more fetishes to increase variety. More clothing, more slice of life.

Again, I am very impressed with what I saw in the game. Great work.

Good Luck. (y)[/QUOTE]
the NTR might get people talking about it but it wont be popular

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If Arnold is the step-dad then that means he's probably going to start fucking around with the daughters - otherwise he'd just be their dad, the fact that he's a step-dad is probably to avoid the patreon ban hammer...I liked the look of the game so far but if Arnold is just another Eric is disguise I'll have to drop the game asap!
I have no doubt he'll be trying to smash her daughters.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
nice demo btw do they use a program like honey select if so can someone tell me what program is cus they look just like the harem island

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
pre-demo...

Are we coming closer and closer to the pre-alpha, demo, early version build release of a game lol.

Just take your time and release a proper 0.1.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Actually, I'm just wondering on how I'll do it and apply it for the future and if I make it simple, a mysterious guy on internet will publish a patch, not me of course.
The first thing in mind would be a secret code to enter instead of having to download a patch.
The secret code option would probably be easier for you and everybody else but should you decide to use a patch route, is your friend.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Wow. Animations are quite good, chisk too. MILF is exatlcy that same taht was in HaremVilla or Harem Island. Eitherway it looks very promissing and im curious about adventures, that're awaitng to be uncharted.

Netherlord

Kami-Sama
Donor
Aug 21, 2018
Have not played it yet but it looks like the game will take a harem route .... i think. I will wait till there is more content before trying the game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hello, this is the incest patch many of you were asking for. Instructions are written in it.
I know some of you will Upload the patrons only version, well you do whatever you want, it's given to the patrons, you're free to share it with your friends, I should be the last one that could make morals.

This patch is universal, you won't have to get a new patch on each Update.

I'm obviously not the game's creator, just someone that has created a magic patch.

I don't have any rights on the site and I didn't get any response yet, so I can't upload it on lewd patcher, I hope someone will do it ^^. => It's the file in attachement of this post.

EDIT: This will only work for 0.1 DEMO and above.
Well... your name here is ill-chosen if you deny being the dev. ;)

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes