kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Literally 5 minutes of gameplay. Basically a character intro. Good animations/characters except for maybe Quinn (do all Quinns look the same?). Looking forward to an actual release with maybe an hour of gameplay.

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I am very impressed with what I saw in the game. Great work. Liked the Character designs.

Things I would Like to be added or changed:-
1. Skip text option. Quick skip too
2. Make the sound effects less immersive breaking. The wacky sounds is not good for Fapping or doesn't give a good impression. Use the wacky sounds for some punch line for jokes but not when introducing characters or increasing sexy points.
3. Its good that there is a mute button but you don't want that every player chooses that option. If every one is muting than why have sounds at all.
4. I know many people don't like this, but I wish that you add more males too, to make the world more immersive and enjoyable. They don't have to be sexual rivals just background decoration for scenes. The real world have more males than many of this type of adult games normally show,
5. Again I know what I said above but I enjoy NTR, Cheating. More optional fetishes for the game more audiences. NTR or cheating will probably increasing people discussing there thoughts in all kinds of forums and increase popularity. You can probably feel I really enjoy NTR or Cheating for both MC and against MC.
6. I am not a fan of Harem. So maybe have an option to go for one female and at the same time the other females having there own separate relations/life.

What I have requested obliviously increase lot of work time. But many adult games have just become bland and boring. The skill that you have shown is very promising. You may choose what you want to do. But definitely choose more fetishes to increase variety. More clothing, more slice of life.

Again, I am very impressed with what I saw in the game. Great work.

Good Luck. (y)

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
what? pre-demo? XD okay will check after a few updates.
visually looks nice though. especially the pink haired chick with tattoos....ooff:geek:
not a fan of unity -_-'

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Best 5 intro minutes of most games I played. In many five-ten minutes of many games it shows that the dev doesn't knew much what was doing, in scene, writing, etc. But here one can see, good effort.

Fun snippet, best luck to the dev. (And stop hating Unity >_< Maybe for what is shown right now, Unity may not be needed (except for file size), but if Unity is where the dev knows how to do his stuff, good it is.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Best 5 intro minutes of most games I played. In many five-ten minutes of many games it shows that the dev doesn't knew much what was doing, in scene, writing, etc. But here one can see, good effort.

Fun snippet, best luck to the dev. (And stop hating Unity >_< Maybe for what is shown right now, Unity may not be needed (except for file size), but if Unity is where the dev knows how to do his stuff, good it is.
if it runs smoothly i don't care if its Unity or Ren'Py
but previous experiences with Unity were not so good which is probably why most people don't like it. there are exceptions though( like Midnight Paradise) hopefully this one is too 'cause it looks really nice :)

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
For the love of god, give us an estimated time in the OP.

People are no doubt getting sick of the countless 0.1's covering this board (most of which get abandoned), with their 1 minute content clogging up our harddrives.
did any1 forced you to download? nope! btw at the OP it clearly says pre-demo which means pretty short
nonetheless i liked the art and models the game has potential thats for sure!

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
If Arnold is the step-dad then that means he's probably going to start fucking around with the daughters - otherwise he'd just be their dad, the fact that he's a step-dad is probably to avoid the patreon ban hammer...I liked the look of the game so far but if Arnold is just another Eric is disguise I'll have to drop the game asap!

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
pre demo? well thats an interesting concept which ive never seen before. how do you even make a pre demo

Jan 26, 2018
Game looks promising, will keep an eye on it.

Don´t get all the unity problems, mine runs just fine. Art work is amazing, and the characters look good.

You should add someway of saving though or rollback, whenever i make a bad decision on the game I like to go back.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Hyped

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
Liking the facial expressions. No Android version, so gonna have to check it out later on PC.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes