App Flip Book [Update4] [oxopotion]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
FlipBooktitle.png
Overview:

Flip Book is the best way to view all of my animations as they were meant to be seen! Now you can flip through and watch most any animation I have made in complete 3D! Okay not THAT kind of 3D but the virtual kind at least. Because there are still many animations left to be added and because I never stop making new animations, this project will be continuously updating. Each update will come with, not only one or more new animations, but also new features to make things more and more enjoyable!​

Updated: 2018-03-27
Developer/Publisher: oxopotion
Censorship: No
Version: Update 4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
Win32:
- - -
Win64:
- - -
Linux:
- - -
Mac:
- - -
thanks @jb281472
fbsample.png fbs2.png

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
Was wondering when this would get attention here, the guys got talent his last project was proof enough of his abilities I hope that his new project gets more attention.

Reactions: NotEvenOw and Hyped
M

monkeybird69

I thought poke abby was awesome. I was really hoping for a full fledged game from that guy. his character's are like chibby or something and that doesn't get enough attention. Want more!

Schifty

Feb 9, 2018
This girl have may be ''boobs'' but look to much to a children..... should be not accepted here

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
This girl have may be ''boobs'' but look to much to a children..... should be not accepted here
Humans correlate a large head with being a child. It's the reason why women's proportions tend to have larger heads in comparison to their bodies to exude youthfulness and prompt the male's protective instinct.

This instinctual reaction is exploited by many anime artists as single panel drawings of large-headed characters to show bursts of immaturity. Also why we consider Chibis to be "cute".

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble deleting this or is it just me?!? It just says "this file or folder can not be deleted because it is open or being used by a different program, Please close the folder or file and try again later" and yet I don't even have anything open let alone the program it runs open...

M

monkeybird69

Is anyone else having trouble deleting this or is it just me?!? It just says "this file or folder can not be deleted because it is open or being used by a different program, Please close the folder or file and try again later" and yet I don't even have anything open let alone the program it runs open...
if you get this program ( ) called unlocker it will take care of that.

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
I got the most recent Version of 7zip, did a clean install and it works now, so if anyone has issues try that it may work for you too.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes