meero619

Jul 25, 2019
hey everyone, is there away to edit the save files, or make them into an easier editing format, like text? the tool I use doesn't work, it converts the file alright, but into a empty text file. any help would be appreciated.

Kurainyx

Jan 9, 2019
hey everyone, is there away to edit the save files, or make them into an easier editing format, like text? the tool I use doesn't work, it converts the file alright, but into a empty text file. any help would be appreciated.
I'm not familiar with save editing, but I think that there's something in one of the pinned messages of our Discord. You probably can also ask other people there who know better.

meero619

Jul 25, 2019
I'm not familiar with save editing, but I think that there's something in one of the pinned messages of our Discord. You probably can also ask other people there who know better.
I'm using a screen reader, I tried discord, it wasn't accessible, can you check for me? if you don't mind?

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
One thing that always amused me is how skewed this game became when they went from the free voting method of content creation and direction to the Paetron only voting.

Before you'd have roughly an even amount of male NPC and female NPC content each month and a number of creators making content for free. The ratio was roughly 6:4

Now, with content direction purely Paetron driven, the ratio has changed to 1:9 in favor of more M-NPC content and there is practically little heard of free creators.

Then again, this may also be because the game maxed out the engine capacity over a year ago so content additions are now more strictly controlled.

Reactions: Haskew

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Few quick questions, is this game here singleplayer version of game or multiplayer?

Is download from here is any way different from download of their blog?

Lastly, is singleplayer version still being developed or its finished, all updates on their blog belongs to multiplayer version?

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Kurainyx

Jan 9, 2019
Few quick questions, is this game here singleplayer version of game or multiplayer?

Is download from here is any way different from download of their blog?

Lastly, is singleplayer version still being developed or its finished, all updates on their blog belongs to multiplayer version?
The game posted here is the singleplayer and is the same one you can get at the blog, although, the one on the blog should be more updated/updated faster. There is also a separate multiplayer game that takes place in the same universe on the blog.

As for updates, the news you see on the blog is for the singleplayer, and the game is still being updated. You can jump into the game at anytime. There's no really big story or main quest to follow, and it's more of a big sandbox game.

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for answer. I really don't like sandbox games, on the other hand if a game has ending(s) I don't see that game as a sandbox game much. This game has LOTS of endings, not for some NPCs but generic monsters as well. I really liked that.

Wiki page really needs updates

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Thanks for answer. I really don't like sandbox games, on the other hand if a game has ending(s) I don't see that game as a sandbox game much. This game has LOTS of endings, not for some NPCs but generic monsters as well. I really liked that.

Wiki page really needs updates
I second this. It'd be really nice to reference the wiki especially for those who have gone through multiple times and like to see what other possible endings there are.

Kurainyx

Jan 9, 2019
Unfortunately, the writers don't really have the time to update the Wiki, so it's left to whoever else feels like doing it. Editing the Wiki does require a free multiplayer account though.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
I second this. It'd be really nice to reference the wiki especially for those who have gone through multiple times and like to see what other possible endings there are.
You're better off searching the github by typing the name of a character or monster you want to see more and see what pops up than waiting for the wiki.

Reactions: Shilou

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
There is one thing I didn't like about this game. That is you have to find location you want to go. I know its game's one of main mechanics but your time is already limited, traveling between locations is takes time (naturally), you also have to scavenge a lot too to don't run out food and water (also naturally). But you also have to explore and find location you want to go and it also depends on chance (roll of dice?). You can't simply go there. I didn't liked that. And as I said, exploring it also depend on chance so you have to explore number of times to find out and there are lots of locations. This leaves little to no time to things actually you want to do, like quests, events, items, going for certain npc or monster etc...

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
There is one thing I didn't like about this game. That is you have to find location you want to go. I know its game's one of main mechanics but your time is already limited, traveling between locations is takes time (naturally), you also have to scavenge a lot too to don't run out food and water (also naturally). But you also have to explore and find location you want to go and it also depends on chance (roll of dice?). You can't simply go there. I didn't liked that. And as I said, exploring it also depend on chance so you have to explore number of times to find out and there are lots of locations. This leaves little to no time to things actually you want to do, like quests, events, items, going for certain npc or monster etc...
There's a fun feat that you can get at the beginning I believe that opens up the entire map called City Map. If you know a non major location you can always use "Hunt "Event Name"" at the proper location to get it. Not 100% unless you're cheating but better than nothing.

Bloberific

Dec 24, 2019
I cannot properly edited my saves :/ when I save with the new version I downloaded for pc I do not get a fscharacter save ... Everything else is there just no character file.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes