Collection Flash GIF Video FleppyFlepster Collection [2021-01-24] [FleppyFlepster]

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
A5.gif
Overview:
FleppyFlepster is a 2D artist who makes pictures, short and medium-length animations of original characters (and a few parodies), often with horror elements.​

Updated: 2021-01-24
Developer/Publisher: FleppyFlepster
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: up to 1080p
Pages: 70 pictures
Length: 5 mp4 (5:10), 55 gifs, 7 .swf
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: - - -

A1.gif A2.gif A3.gif A4.gif A5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Lechuza

Oct 21, 2020
What about "Beauties of Blackfall"? I didn't found this in the forum yet. Is it so unknown?

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent compiling files from OP (Right Click > Download):

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
I am said creator.

I am still active and I am working on two lewd games right now. Grabby Lust Ghost & Beauties of Blackfall
I don't understand why if you haven't finished 1 you start working on 2? . It's been 3 years since I looked at the 1 project.
I don't know if you're a milker, or can't see that if you give people versions of the game. They can play and you'll make a lot more money than you currently have, and it seems you recently deleted all the posts from 3 years ago.

Reactions: nanaba101

Fleppyflepster

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I don't understand why if you haven't finished 1 you start working on 2? . It's been 3 years since I looked at the 1 project.
I don't know if you're a milker, or can't see that if you give people versions of the game. They can play and you'll make a lot more money than you currently have, and it seems you recently deleted all the posts from 3 years ago.
Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it!

Because I wasn't ready to make project 1. Project 1 wasn't turning out to be a good game at all (at least by my standards). There was still quite a lot about game development that I was struggling to learn and truly grasp so I decided to start a much smaller second project, mainly to learn how to build specific ideas and mechanics for the first project.

OutfitChangeClip.gif

It's been a great learning tool because I can take ideas and techniques from my second project and bring them over to my first. It's allowed me to get over some hurdles like level design, particle effects, and more shit that I was struggling to learn.

If you haven't been watching since 3 years ago, in that time I've taught myself blender, texturing, 3D modeling, and more just to get around to certain quality I was attempting to reach. I was just gonna settle for all 2D art but in reality I really wanted to make 3D environments for Beauties of Blackfall, and match the "Paper Mario" aesthetic I was going for, so I took a break from development to teach myself how to create 3D models and 3D environments. It was a risk, but I'm here to make my ideas the way I truly imagine them.
Bobsnip1B.png
It wasn't exactly necessary learning an entirely new skill like 3D modeling I guess because everyone seemed to like the 2D regardless, but I wasn't happy with a lot of the visuals in Beauties of Blackfall, so for my own sanity I had to upgrade a lot of these ideas to better fit my vision.

visualsteps.png
To get a better idea I've remade a lot of these ideas at least 5 different times before finally reaching a point where I was happy with what the game was turning out to be.

They can play and you'll make a lot more money than you currently have,
Money has never been my number 1 goal, it's only something I'm forced work for because I can't add certain ideas without the proper funding (mainly voice actors). My main goal has always been making something good, something the hentai community can go "wow this person actually cared about this" and if it means stepping back, taking my time, or having to reset, make smaller games before jumping into big ones, then that's what I will do.

I don't know if you're a milker,
I'm a perfectionist who's willing to lose subscribers, money, Patreon supporters, and more if it means making something I'm actually proud of that people can understand is a work of passion and determination and not just another uninspired cash grab.

and it seems you recently deleted all the posts from 3 years ago.
I'm trying to understand what you're referring to exactly but I think you might be talking about my Patreon? Awhile ago I cleared a lot of posts because a lot of my Patrons were complaining about not being able to find certain things. I re-organized every post to try and make it easier for those who were having trouble finding certain things.

TLDR: I had to acknowledge that I didn't know how to make a game like Beauties of Blackfall just yet, so I had to change focus on a smaller project before continuing it's development.

Now I know how to make the game.
PnPoster2.png

Bobmainscreenps1.png

If you want a more rushed game of mine you can play this one I made:

But again, thankyou for the feedback and I appreciate any interest in my work more than you could ever imagine. Thankyou so much for your time, and have a good day!

Last edited: