VN Ren'Py Abandoned Flatmates [v0.1] [Lorvellum]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_23654

2.png

Overview:
Flatmates is a visual novel telling the story of how you manage to win over your hot flatmate. The game currently contains 5 distinct story lines surround various different ways for you to take your relationship to a new level. Be it making her fall in love with you, corrupting her or another devious method. Your main goal is to get in to your flatmate's pants, split her up with her boyfriend and get everything you desire. Along the way you'll meet several other gorgeous girls for you to have your way with. Keep exploring, you never know where an opportunity may lie.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-21
Release Date: 2019-01-21
Developer: Lorvellum -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

WNY7AWs.png KybWifX.png hFs09l5.png

Lorvellum

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Not entirely sure how I missed that o_O It is not futa, I've updated it for the next release.

How much is this a problem for you? I did it to save time but if it's a big deal for people I can spend time doing the backgrounds myself.
Maybe she just has a pudgy pudenda?

As to the backgrounds it seems ok as you work through the game and if it lets you work on story and scenes instead of drawing backgrounds it seems like an ok trade. Like your drawings, like the multiple options on how you are pursuing the girl. Looks promising, thank you

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Tried out what little there was of the game. It has promise! I like the artwork. I would definitely want a gallery option implemented at some point. Some of the dialogue is a bit rough, but the multiple paths are a definite joy. Keep up the good work!

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
What, with this title not a single flat girl in the available pictures?
I'm not even into that, but you gotta appreciate the opportunity for a cheap joke here.
Other than that, I think I'll be interested in this, come a few months of progress.
Also, @r00m , what is the above actually from?

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Hmm. I would say the art style shown in the preview images looks significantly different than most other games I've seen recently. The mix of 2d art over real backgrounds isn't that big of a deal for me, and I would gladly take it for the opportunity to see a different artistic approach.

Now I haven't actually played the game yet. But that is my first impression.

Also the large mons didn't really scare me. I could see how it might seem futa but it didn't give me that impression actually.

r00m

Oct 13, 2016
What, with this title not a single flat girl in the available pictures?
I'm not even into that, but you gotta appreciate the opportunity for a cheap joke here.
Other than that, I think I'll be interested in this, come a few months of progress.
Also, @r00m , what is the above actually from?
The "Ladies and Gentlemen, we got him" meme from a quote by Paul Bremer during a 2003 conference. People use the video from the conference coupled with the Breakbot song "Baby I'm Yours", and different clips of people being apprehended or caught off-guard in some fashion.

Many of these edits are accompanied by additional footage of an SWAT raid from the 1:00 mark in the video "How to Smokebomb a Party" (the one showed in the gif)

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote