Flash /swf dont load

hi004

Nov 19, 2021
Hi, I have troubleshooting with the game 1638842134175.png It doesnt open swf files. The game itself is an application not swf format.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
As far as I understand, the game needs Adobe Flash Player winax (the ActiveX version of Adobe Flash Player).
Unfortunately it has been removed from your system (together with the standalone Flash Player and the browser add-ons) and there is no way to get it from the official site (adobe.com).

Someone uploaded a copy of the installer on . The file you need is the one called:
fp_11.2.202.235_archive/11_2r202_235_64bit/flashplayer11_2r202_235_winax_64bit.msi
(or .exe).

According to it's clean: but being its origin unknown, you shouldn't install it in your O.S. Clean or not, it would expose your system to malicious software (infected SWF files).
You'd better play this (and other old games) in a virtual machine: by means of WMWare or VirtualBox, for instance (you also need a copy of Windows. XP should be OK).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark57157 and hi004

hi004

Nov 19, 2021
Thanks for your reply. I didnt know about the problem that Adobe Flash have ended its support.
The solution you mentioned did worked for me. I just went with win 7 in VmWare and the flash player is working too.
Thanks aggain =)

Reactions: scrumbles