3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
first contact banner v2.png

Overview:

NOTE: this was a trainer project for me and never intended a serious entry into the genre, and as such, it's showing a lot of rough edges, and falls quite short of what most will expect from an erotic VN. Still, I had a lot of fun making it, and if you're willing to overlook the flaws and go in with suitably adjusted expectations, you might enjoy it. Cheers - NR.

First Contact is a short visual novel about the trouble you could find yourself in if you're hooking up on a galactic scale.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-10
Release Date: 2019-01-08
Developer: Naughty Road -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Length: 2h
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android:
- -

Extras:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, how is it? Considering whether the quality is adequate to a spacefaring species or whether to adhere to prime directive and not interfere.

Oct 30, 2018
So after playing it - the game was pretty cool, made me chuckle and it was certainly different.
Light of my Life looks cool too, looking forward to it.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: naughtyroad

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Wow. WOW! What I see, what I hear, what I read... Totally amazing atmosphere! Never thought such things can be here on f95. Pardon my English, can anyone recommend anything like this?

(Impressions after first 10 minutes of playthrough)

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Very well written Plot and interesting scenes. Actually wanna see more of it though the next game seems promising and models are Hot and Unique and gonna eagerly await...!!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wow. Surprising in a good way is the least of the compliments I have for this. Its epic. Great humor, plenty of it 4th wall breaking while not being immersion breaking, which is a feat in itself. The situation is outlandish, but made semi-believable and interesting for anyone that enjoys sci-fi. The alien concepts are both hilarious and thought provoking (helps to have an open mind, but I usually consider that a given if you are into aliens/sci-fi). The production values/visuals are good, about the only improvements I could see making would be some scene animation rather than stills and adding more alien diversity (although I confess I am like most a "soap bubble" alieniest if you will...aka appealing humanoid forms and preferences given to swim bladders and the usual orifices for genetic material desposit.) Hoping for more, and to boldly cum and go where no one has gone before!

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes