GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
alright! thanks for the update Mutty
btw which one are we missing and does the torrent have more than the mega+gdrive link?

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Hope the google drive link doesnt disappear. Gonna take a while for me, Plus you cant import it separately to your accnt

Ricoqqq

Apr 4, 2018
Hello!
I was wondering of you people can upload the missing comics and the rewards: 30,31,32 and the new one 33. I know i am asking for much but please ppst it if you can . thanks

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

@babaiko - It's right above your post.
I should hold a poll to see who thinks I should add the pass to OP and see if it even makes a difference?

Reactions: smilewithme1

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018

@babaiko - It's right above your post.
I should hold a poll to see who thinks I should add the pass to OP and see if it even makes a difference?
I say just add the PW to the first post next to the GD link so people know straight away instead of asking over and over cause they can't see one post above them... Seriously :p

lolcakes69

Apr 15, 2018
thank you! I stopped pledging to this guy at the perfect time. it was right before he got behind. he has so many to do now with what seems like no motivation even though they're basically just 4 pictures lol

Aspernari

Mar 21, 2018
I have all three Zelda parts, which I'll put somewhere once I'm at three posts :p

The illustrations don't exactly match the images in the RenPy "game", so it's worth looking through both.

Aspernari

Mar 21, 2018
Princess in Trouble - Complete
Princess_004.jpg

Princess Zelda is kidnapped, and the obvious happens. Downloaded from Gumroad, via a link sent as a thank you for buying all three parts. He was kind enough to leak my e-mail address in the To: field along with dozens of others, so I don't feel terribly bad sharing this link for 100% discounted downloads:

Direct download (registration required, shared private link):

The visual novels are comic-style with no interaction, just drawing in of panels and word bubbles. They're not a game, genuinely, but if they don't belong here I can try to find a place. In this case, it's all three "chapters" of the original releases merged into one single VN.

Illustrations are just the base images, as one would expect.

Themes: Bondage, rape, kidnapping, ball gag, rough blowjobs, footjobs, vaginal sex, anal sex, double-penetration

Illustrations:

Renpy VN: Windows

Renpy VN: Mac

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote