RPGM Abandoned Firemoon Valley [v0.06] [Gunchassis]

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
GmdDOI.png

Overview:
Firemoon Valley is a little project I started working on for fun. It is a kinky and dirty adult-themed game. It has farming, concubines, and mad scientists. Those are the three tips of the triangle called health. Still early, but if there is interest I'd love to keep working on it!
Updated: 2018/12/21
Developer/Publisher:
Language: English
Censorship: None
Version: 0.06
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change Log:

Download: - -

Gunchassis-627868-Firemoon_Valley.png sex010.png sex005.png

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
seen a few of these types of games over the years an they never get far so not gonna get my hopes up, but good look to the dev for attemptin it

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
1 year devloping game ( based on patreon)... show some devotion to the project at least. a good point.

dev seems really into his game, correct updates, good com.. i keep an eye on this one :)

Aug 26, 2018
SO i got the axe, and pickaxe, harvested wood and stone for many days now but the sister keeps repeating the same sentence about finding tools for the the farm.....Even though i have them. is the event not being triggered for some reason?

I have also said to sister that i loved the farm. Idk if this is messing me up.

1lonegamer

Apr 30, 2017
SO i got the axe, and pickaxe, harvested wood and stone for many days now but the sister keeps repeating the same sentence about finding tools for the the farm.....Even though i have them. is the event not being triggered for some reason?

I have also said to sister that i loved the farm. Idk if this is messing me up.
Sell stuff buy tnt blow up rock, get fishing gear, see cat, talk to fishing guy by the river next to sisters house, go fish (bottom corner of farm) go back get cat with fish, take cat to girl get first sex scene, and by this time sister has new message, probably has new message as soon as you find fishing pole (have all free tools)

Reactions: Gabaw

silver218

Jun 26, 2018
well is not the best game but have some interesting things, maybe with the next versions could be better

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Holy crap the amount of hours I've put into the various Harvest Moon games from the SNES onwards,, I'll keep an eye on this like many others have mentioned.

I have little hope though, seen far to many of these adult HM spinoff/parodies fall off the face of the planet.