Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
The "Desk: Increases the number of days worked at a job" doesn't work. I accepted a job>went there to get initial work scene.Tried to increase via desk>click on desk nothing happens/no text prompt like the others.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Pay attention to the opening post. There's an attached file you need to replace in the game folder and instructions.

Reactions: Hakkira

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I'm trying to come up with a way to build a less complete cheat update that will be usable with all versions of the game, so long as Beggar doesn't change anything drastic on whatever I implement it too. It may be a bit, though.
You updating this for 1.1 soon?

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
He might and may not. Due to how many insane bugs were in 1.1 version's release. We talking over 15+ bugfixes within a period of 4 days. So he may skip over 1.1 and try 1.2 ;)

Sugigee

Oct 25, 2017
I get an issue with Sarah's questline where I can't get the tinymon card after the one that Ronald gives me. I don't get the scene with her and Sasha telling the character to go see Sasha at the comic shop.

D

Deleted member 45040

Bitdefender sucks(nicest thing i can say about it), all files are checked by moderators +. there is no way you wll get malware from this file.
Bitdefender thinks half the games on here are malware. I finally just turned off its anti-threat defense. Either that or you can whitelist the files individually. It still removes them when you reboot though and you have to unzip them again.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Translation has been put on hold until a final stable version of the game. It is an excessive pain in my ass to have to redo all of my work manually putting the fixed text into the game each version. Copy paste has too much chance of changed events and could cut out new content.

Mercer

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah that's fair enough, Also in case you didn't find this bug, when you get the event Bj from Rachel I got a "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Width' of null thought" you should know :D

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Width is a known resource bug. It's been talked about many times in both threads. The solution seems to be to hold the up arrow during event scenes and to try not to skip through any text too rapidly.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Mod version for 1.2 has been uploaded and the OP changed to reflect. Please read the mod changes as there have been adjustments to how some things work this version. Sorry, there were no bugfixes done this time.
Thank you. I guess now we should have lots of content, haven't been playing this game since your last update 2 versions ago :)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes