Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Phyreo

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone here know how to get the cousin's hair? Can't get past Aunt Maggie and the old quest loop. Thanks guys.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

There's something very wrong if you need mods just to play the game, like in this game or Superpowered.

Reactions: bernthal

flamez01

Jul 15, 2017
There's something very wrong if you need mods just to play the game, like in this game or Superpowered.
Damn, you must be pro at games for not requiring a mod to play them. Maybe one day you could make a youtube channel with walkthroughs so that others can learn from you instead of modding.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
For the record, I am aware that the new version of the game is up. I am going to wait until the final extras version is available so that I don't have to keep redoing all of my work. A comprehensive list of bugs in this version, their location, and what was done to trigger would be helpful.

Also, thank you @darksize

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Just let them do what they want, who are you to judge them to play with mods, we cant judge you for being on a adult site, so again just let them be.
Damn, you must be pro at games for not requiring a mod to play them. Maybe one day you could make a youtube channel with walkthroughs so that others can learn from you instead of modding.
I was critizing the devs of this game and Superpowered. This game is "very wrong". Very grindy.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The real problem is, that every new version sometime is not compatible with the old save. So if someone need to replay the intere game from the start. I am really glad to use the modded version. So i can skip many farming day.
For an example, the 4 jobs of 25 fucking day! I need to work for 25 day to see some image. Is really stupid!
25 day for every job is really stressed. Some time in the normal version, the game just do not count it, and the work end at 50 day =.=

So i am really glad to Firebane for his mod! Thank you Bro!
I am waiting the new 1.1 modded version *.*

Reactions: trau de

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
How you got into the Doc these past few weeks, I have no idea... It's just kicked me out or stopped me for the most part. >_<
I was getting that problem for a while as well. I stopped trying to access it for like a month. But the past 2 weeks I've been able to get into it with no problems.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I was getting that problem for a while as well. I stopped trying to access it for like a month. But the past 2 weeks I've been able to get into it with no problems.
Dammit, I don't even know where to start now...

I got other work I'm doing, so just hold the fort for a while...

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

I couldn't make the job cheats to work. It only worked once for Amaria and Tyna's story line. When I tried to skip 25 job days for garage and hospital jobs, it didn't work.

edit: I just edit the save file. It works properly now.

I also skipped Aunt's content, for some reason Richard just gave me the card.

Last edited by a moderator:

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Dammit, I don't even know where to start now...

I got other work I'm doing, so just hold the fort for a while...
No prob...

There's so much of the doc that's been edited that it might take Firebane a while to put it in the mod. It's dropped down my list of priorities to, but I'll do what I can until you get back on it.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Can any one here give input to the dev of this game? It is now on v1.1,2 tester and when going to Daisy house, she lets me in and it then turns into a grocery store.Change log also says that Beth is playable which does not happen either.This one seems to be the buggiest one yet.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes