Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

haukjt2002

Jun 19, 2017
hi im having a problem with laura's quest when we go back upstairs after spying on her in the pharmacy laura freezes andi can not continue the guest please help

Wukong

Aug 17, 2017
I think there a bug at school. Sandra not in front school or do we have to do something to trigger sandra quest?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Sandra won't trigger until you hit 15 relationship via recess quests. I'm away from home for a convention till the end of the weekend so I can't look at Laura.

Google doc is setup so that * denote changes to the text other people have made. If you see a ^ I have implemented it. If you need to, use the comment optiokn to discuss changes.

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
I downloaded the full game with mod from page 1, and when I try to unzip it, it doesn't work. So I downloaded the enigma unpacker and when I browse for the game it doesn't appear? I tried dragging the folder into the unpacker window and when I click unpack, it says "out of memory"

Did I do something wrong?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Try 7zip, or moke sure you have the latest winrar. Version conflicts for unpackers happen sometimes.

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
I was using 7 zip. I had to update to the newest version of 7 zip and now it worked. Thanks guys

Wukong

Aug 17, 2017
I can't get jet quest to start. I finish the quest at the school. When i use both the sex toys and the rope, both are set to level 5 and i went to jet's book store to get the special class, every time i take the class it always said that my endurance have improve for both the endurance and ability. So, I think that the reason why i can't trigger jet quest cause my ability did not get improve. Ever when i take the ability class, after the class it keep saying that your endurance have improve. Please fix this error firebane thanks.

Reactions: longtong212

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I can't get jet quest to start. I finish the quest at the school. When i use both the sex toys and the rope, both are set to level 5 and i went to jet's book store to get the special class, every time i take the class it always said that my endurance have improve for both the endurance and ability. So, I think that the reason why i can't trigger jet quest cause my ability did not get improve. Ever when i take the ability class, after the class it keep saying that your endurance have improve. Please fix this error firebane thanks.
For each stat you must do final stat test to get the cheats to work. That's how it is when you use save editor. B/c you have to trigger each of those training sessions to get the cheat all good.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
You see a '!' mark next to correct answer. But I will check that later when do Carol's quest.
I can confirm, The Exclamation points are missing with the Carol Dialogues.

But the correct answers are in the last appendix of the Walkthrough.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Rachel date should have the answers marked. If it's specific ones or something that are missing it, that's a different story. He puts the damn things into the code like 4 or 5 times.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Just the Carol dates Firebane...
The recess answers are all good!
Answers are actually on the last page of the Walkthrough for anyone who needs them until they can be put in the next update.

Oh and Rachel is fine!

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I just downloaded the tester version last night. But due to how many bugs there are, I'm planning to wait until he puts out something with fewer issues to have to track down and fix on top of carrying the cheats over.

Reactions: Asphyx and Moira

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I just downloaded the tester version last night. But due to how many bugs there are, I'm planning to wait until he puts out something with fewer issues to have to track down and fix on top of carrying the cheats over.
Ah okay, ill wait then. Thanks for the headup!

Reactions: Gloozi

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Smart Play especially considering he will probably get quite a few bug reports that by the time you were finished he will probably have a bugfix out by the time you are done.
No rush required here...

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes