Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
That quest is the trigger for Jet's quest. You should be seeing her quest at night afterwards if you've done each training one more time from what the cheats give you.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Ok, I have the school exterior map text replaced. I've also got some changes to the cheat room and a time delay system added to the phone. I want to get the date answers and the answers to Carol's questions at lunch marked to know which ones are right, then I'll be putting out a new version. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Hmmm. They load for me. Haven't touched permissions or even looked at them for a few days. Not sure why you'd have trouble.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Just not loading. Must be my internet. I'm gonna just pray to RNGesus and Lootcifer that it comes up, but it's just taking a minute to load. I may just reset in a minute to see if that solves the problem.

-E- Finally loaded. Got work to do...

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
New versions of the mod have been posted to the OP. Here is a changelog for those who don't want to scroll back to there to read it.

v3
-Phone: Time passing feature implemented. Can now pass 1, 3, or 6 hours via phone.
-Cheat Room: Aim, Stealth, Study, and Money have been given new options to increase at different amounts.
-Caroline's Recess tests have the correct answers marked with a !
-Rachel's Date questions have the correct answers marked with a !
-Day cycle bug should be fixed.
-Alarm clock manual disable function added to it in case it doesn't shut off for some unknown reason.
-Various bugfixes fixed as far as I can tell.
-Some changes to in game text to repair the broken English.
-Intro and School exterior map text replaced with better spelling and grammar.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Download 7zip and try it instead of winrar.

Reactions: sullyu

Crimson10

Aug 11, 2017
  1. Can i get an example on how to edit the doc properly?
  2. Also do i need to strike/cross the sentence or word and write beside it / under it or do i just delete and replace?
  3. What about those that already have a asterisk (*)? do i just add another one or not.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
  2. Also do i need to strike/cross the sentence or word and write beside it / under it or do i just delete and replace?
  3. What about those that already have a asterisk (*)? do i just add another one or not.
Honestly, you can just leave it alone. Too many people working on it will only lead to choppy dialogue IMO.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Treat it like Microsoft Word

You can either hit Shift+Alt+5 or use Format> Strikethrough

Don't touch anything in the asterisks since Firebane already went through those and put in those edits.

I usually edit in Blue, I think that gotmy223 is usually red. Before editing, I highly recommend making a commentary on the right hand side to explain anything already edited. This is to avoid confusion and help alleviate work load on Firebane.

I think that the majority of the first 100 pages is done, but there's 1180+ pages left. There's plenty to do, but just to help, I'd say you can try to start deeper in the stuff and explain that here so it doesn't clutter the pages.

Reactions: Crimson10

Crimson10

Aug 11, 2017
Treat it like Microsoft Word

You can either hit Shift+Alt+5 or use Format> Strikethrough

Don't touch anything in the asterisks since Firebane already went through those and put in those edits.

I usually edit in Blue, I think that gotmy223 is usually red. Before editing, I highly recommend making a commentary on the right hand side to explain anything already edited. This is to avoid confusion and help alleviate work load on Firebane.

I think that the majority of the first 100 pages is done, but there's 1180+ pages left. There's plenty to do, but just to help, I'd say you can try to start deeper in the stuff and explain that here so it doesn't clutter the pages.
Ok Thanks, i'll probably go through it whenever i get some spare time.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes