Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I downloaded, unzipped and copied the files to the intended folder and it did not work, what did I do wrong?
The only thing that came to me is that you didn't overwrite all the files in the Data folder, because when you copy all the files they have the same names as already existing ones in the folder.
You can check using any files content comparing tools to check if the... /data/*.json files in teh game folder are the same in content with the unpacked files in the mod .../data/*.json

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
The only thing that came to me is that you didn't overwrite all the files in the Data folder, because when you copy all the files they have the same names as already existing ones in the folder.
You can check using any files content comparing tools to check if the... /data/*.json files in teh game folder are the same in content with the unpacked files in the mod .../data/*.json
I did this, copied and had overwritten the files ... but I'll do it again maybe I got it wrong somewhere.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Are you trying to install the mod on the compressed version of the game? It doesn't work with that one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
"DOES NOT WORK WITH COMPRESSED VERSION!"

I'm so sad :'(
Or you can try this:
How to make it work with the compressed version of the game:

• Copypasta the mod's data files into the game folder, as instructed in this thread, overwrite everything as instructed
  • Open www/data/System.json in notepad or notepad++
  • Scroll all the way to the end of the file
  • Make the edits you can see in the image or download and extract the zip file attached to this post (and obviously overwrite the original system.json file):

View attachment 152483

Vall03

Feb 14, 2018
is it possible that you upload it to host server , lik mega or mediafire. i cant download the mod directly from f95

Nanana11

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah. Had a guy who hated his bad spelling and grammar with a passion offer to do the text editing, so I gave him the 49k lines of text from the game to go through as he has time. As I get bugs put into the bug report, I'll take care of tracking them down, too. I've been playing with RPGM since 95 and have every version of it, so this is all pretty much second nature to me.
how is the text fix going? if the guy you mentioned doesnt want to finish it, im down to do it for him.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Did you read this?
DO NOT TRY TO USE THE MOD WITH ANY VERSION NOT LISTED IN THE THREAD TITLE!
DOES NOT WORK WITH COMPRESSED VERSION!
for some reason, someone have tell me that he can run the mod on v.2.0 when i ask about the update above

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes