Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Because you're supposed to go download game from game's topic, then come here and get patch, chief.

Reactions: partanen

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I don't understand how to unzip it and drop it, where do I drop it can anyone tell me how do I do it, please
It's written in the OP (the first post) here, mate:

"1. Unzip the attached file
2. Drop the enclosed folder into the games www folder, overwriting the data folder that is already there."

First thing to do when you're in F95 Zone: always carefully check the OP ;).

Reactions: partanen
Jul 14, 2017
I have a bug of sasha quest where i am in the tournament, and is unavoidable. Can someone help me (the mod of firebend didnt help, it says error)or have a similar problem please??

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
As I said earlier in the thread, I'm not really planning to go bughunting until Beggar decides to stop redoing everything and causing more problems. So after a final game version, I'll do a massive bug hunt.
Sorry i did not see the prior post, in any case i respect and fully understand your decision. The Dev should have more pride in his or her code so you would not need to bug hunt every update.

poprune

May 12, 2017
As I said earlier in the thread, I'm not really planning to go bughunting until Beggar decides to stop redoing everything and causing more problems. So after a final game version, I'll do a massive bug hunt.
I can sympathise with this from personal experience: when working as a technical writer on a complex project, I couldn't understand why the programs I was getting kept changing, apparently needlessly; it was like trying to build something on quicksand. Turned out that the programmer in question had only a fraction of the experience that he'd claimed in his job interview... I suspect that something similar is happening here: just inexperience; not necessarily a bad thing per se, but this seems to be a big, complicated program...

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I downloaded the mod, installed it but it does not work, what did I do wrong?
Someone help me?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I downloaded the mod, installed it but it does not work, what did I do wrong?
Someone help me?
Can you be more specific , please?
When you open your phone from key items , there is no menu to choose from what you want to do? Adjust time, should be there?

13bluesky

Apr 24, 2018
In Amy quest, after out from prison what i must do?
In walkthrough say i must go to commercial at 20.00 but nothing happen.
What i must do?

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Can you be more specific , please?
When you open your phone from key items , there is no menu to choose from what you want to do? Adjust time, should be there?
I opened the phone and the following appears:
-Look at the time
-Ask for a date
-Spend time
Only this...
Can someone help?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes