Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

kikhie

Apr 27, 2018
Well, can you play My New Life in Android? And if you can, how about you try if the Mod works too? And if it works, remember to come back to tell it works. Here maybe other ones who want to know if it's working...;)
okay..let's try

Reactions: rufous

rmbrabbit

Jul 27, 2018
When I download the mod file its saying the archive is damaged or corrupted. I tried to rename it and save as with a different name, no luck, any suggestions?

panpan777

Jun 30, 2018
i rebuild the android apk with MOD data,and i got launch error lol, hope someone can make the mod on android

CrazyDick

Nov 7, 2017
I hav a littile glitch When i go buy wine for the teacher at the food store. I come back and it dosent register that i have it wich is sad because i cnt continue with her and go with one of the sisters any help for me

Mar 5, 2018
Any chance of being able to release a bug fix or the pam quest bug? I ask cause i am unable to edit the rpg save files :/

Three

Aug 30, 2018
How to make it work with the compressed version of the game:

• Copypasta the mod's data files into the game folder, as instructed in this thread, overwrite everything as instructed
  • Open www/data/System.json in notepad or notepad++
  • Scroll all the way to the end of the file
  • Make the edits you can see in the image or download and extract the zip file attached to this post (and obviously overwrite the original system.json file):

fix.png

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
How to make it work with the compressed version of the game:

• Copypasta the mod's data files into the game folder, as instructed in this thread, overwrite everything as instructed
  • Open www/data/System.json in notepad or notepad++
  • Scroll all the way to the end of the file
  • Make the edits you can see in the image or download and extract the zip file attached to this post (and obviously overwrite the original system.json file):
God bless you

ayorasta87

Apr 13, 2018
i cant extract it, no archive found
Ok, so I always used to just make these versions for me, but other people started making comments about some of the annoying features so I started sharing them.
DO NOT TRY TO USE THE MOD WITH ANY VERSION NOT LISTED IN THE THREAD TITLE!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PATCH *In Attachments*- Read Install
There is currently no bugfix only patch.
archive not found. re-upload pls, the file is corrupt.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes