Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
If I get time, I can try some of those. The Rosalva one was also there in 1.7, and had to do with the complete rework of how the classes are structured. I had a work around for it, but I'll have to dig back into the 1.7 code to find it. It's to do with most of the events from the original class map no longer activating once the subject classroom maps go into effect.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Can someone explain how to get the mod to work. im confused how to put it in the game folder
1. Unzip the attached file
2. Drop the enclosed folder into the games www folder, overwriting the data folder that is already there.

"Says so on front page of thread"

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I've yet to see an official version clean of bugs. I won't even claim that on the mod versions. And no, I'm not doing 1.8 until the Fixed/Extras version of the official is released. Probably won't be until the weekend, though, even if it releases today while I'm off.
thank you

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
@PrimeXD You're out of luck then. The mod is not for any of the unofficial versions. That means not Crunched and no Android versions will work with it.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
There was a workaround using a save editor for Rosalva in the walkthrough:

At this point of the quest normally triggered the appearance of Rozalva at next Friday,
v1.7 have a bug, to fix it do this: Save after the first Friday after Ronald has been
arrested.
Set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true. Then you can find Rosavla at recess to start
her quest

Aug 31, 2017
Idk if this is an appropriate place to put this but I've posted this/searched in the main thread and found no answer. Essentially whenever I try to enter Old Town I get an error that reads:

Loading Error
Failed to Load: img/characters/!Flame4.png.f35b7f1fc0422b63132dd92d2d1ea50e.png

This happens with and without the mod installed. I also tried creating a blank .png, renaming it, and placing it into the characters folder but the error still appears. Also there's a file with the same name but it ends with .rpgmvp I honestly don't know what's up or what to do, I never had this issue with 1.7. Regardless I figured I'd just wait til the mod is updated with the bugfix's, but if there's something I can do now to fix it, that would be much appreciated.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused and the lengthy post, and thanks for the mod, it's super helpful.

Aug 31, 2017
Not to my knowledge, when I was playing the 1.7 version of the game everything ran fine, this just started happening in 1.8 for me personally. I know I saw some other dudes talk about but I never found a solution aside from waiting for/get the mod

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Would it be possible to do a version of the mod to be compatible with the crunshed version?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys for varius pc problem, only now i can log in and finally discover that the mod is already done^^
Can somone tell me if the mod work well with the crunched version?
Otherwise i download the original version and play with that.
Anticipate thankses.

D

Deleted member 207364

Hi guys for varius pc problem, only now i can log in and finally discover that the mod is already done^^
Can somone tell me if the mod work well with the crunched version?
Otherwise i download the original version and play with that.
Anticipate thankses.
"DO NOT TRY TO USE THE MOD WITH ANY VERSION NOT LISTED IN THE THREAD TITLE!"​
Crunched isn't in the title m8 ;)
Try to read the first post first next time :biggrin:

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
"DO NOT TRY TO USE THE MOD WITH ANY VERSION NOT LISTED IN THE THREAD TITLE!"​
Crunched isn't in the title m8 ;)
Try to read the first post first next time :biggrin:
I give you a like, but, perhaps you need to understand one thing^^
That perhaps firebane with any version not listed, perhaps mean older version.
Because the Crunched have just low image and low animated thing. However, it makes sense to ask. And lol i read it. I just need to be 100% sure.
But anyway i download the original one too. And wait also the firebane comment. At last i am more sure about the thing XD

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I give you a like, but, perhaps you need to understand one thing^^
That perhaps firebane with any version not listed, perhaps mean older version.
Because the Crunched have just low image and low animated thing. However, it makes sense to ask. And lol i read it. I just need to be 100% sure.
But anyway i download the original one too. And wait also the firebane comment. At last i am more sure about the thing XD

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes