Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I did not mean the schoolyard quest but the after school event.
I know what you mean, but as i say i completd Daisy quest from start to finish and i did not find a bug. i think something is wrong with your save and i think i read about it in game page, if you edit your save before, check the variaable 19 "Relacion Daisy" if is set to 50 lower it to 23 and try again.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I know what you mean, but as i say i completd Daisy quest from start to finish and i did not find a bug. i think something is wrong with your save and i think i read about it in game page, if you edit your save before, check the variaable 19 "Relacion Daisy" if is set to 50 lower it to 23 and try again.
Yep, that did it, thanks.

sidsama

Mar 25, 2018
After copy pasting the data files from mod it gives me some img/system/Shadow1.png Loading error, any help ?

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
another bug on 1.7, when you go to the bathroom to use your sister thighs to jerk off (cant remember the name, the one from the farmacy) tha game gets stuck on a picture and nothing happens

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
another bug on 1.7, when you go to the bathroom to use your sister thighs to jerk off (cant remember the name, the one from the farmacy) tha game gets stuck on a picture and nothing happens
If i remeber correctily this type of bug is general at RPG games, if you save before enter the bathroom and load if the picture stuck, then the game continue normaly. At least this way working for me when the picture stuck, and this happend's several times in game.

Zaida

Feb 27, 2018
Hi, i have this error when i try to open the .rar : The archive is either in unknown format or damaged. Help pls.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hi, i have this error when i try to open the .rar : The archive is either in unknown format or damaged. Help pls.
You probably use an old version of winrar, you can download the last varsion of 7zip is free and try to unzip the file.

Kerlaizen

May 26, 2018
maria Screen goes black after I watch TV after midnight and Maria joins me and rubs her foot against my crotch and goes back upstairs. Fix?

kh.al

Jun 21, 2018
can some body help i am stuck after the third card for sara when i give her the card she say she want to end what we ar doing and refuse to take it, also i used the sheats to boost my stealth and now i cannot do the stealth missions.
i cannot give any gift there is no gift option in any of the conversations with all the girls.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
can some body help i am stuck after the third card for sara when i give her the card she say she want to end what we ar doing and refuse to take it, also i used the sheats to boost my stealth and now i cannot do the stealth missions.
i cannot give any gift there is no gift option in any of the conversations with all the girls.
Read the (v1.7) for main quests, as for the gifts you can give gifts only to fiew girls like Caroline, Pam, i don't remeber if there are more girls, is been some time to finish this version.

kh.al

Jun 21, 2018
Read the (v1.7) for main quests, as for the gifts you can give gifts only to fiew girls like Caroline, Pam, i don't remeber if there are more girls, is been some time to finish this version.

thanks a lot much better walkthrough but now i cannot find a way for maria to ask to join her at the beach for some reason i will dig into it and see how to fix it.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
thanks a lot much better walkthrough but now i cannot find a way for maria to ask to join her at the beach for some reason i will dig into it and see how to fix it.
Yes but unfortunately i thing you must start over, there is a lot of varibles and shitches to change for Maria's quest that may destroy your game play and your saves, you see there is a day limit for Maria's quest, if you didn't pass day 30 there is a change to finish her quest using the time cheat.

kh.al

Jun 21, 2018
Yes but unfortunately i thing you must start over, there is a lot of varibles and shitches to change for Maria's quest that may destroy your game play and your saves, you see there is a day limit for Maria's quest, if you didn't pass day 30 there is a change to finish her quest using the time cheat.

thanks i managed to make it happen apparently i missed one scene at the console its all good now but strub=glling with another problem i missed tom scene in front of the school (beth quest)and i could not find him again.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
thanks i managed to make it happen apparently i missed one scene at the console its all good now but strub=glling with another problem i missed tom scene in front of the school (beth quest)and i could not find him again.
Did you talk to him in front of school? If yes when ender the school do you see the announsement to go to principal's office? If not then make a save before enter the school an Set switch 578 "MArchus y directora" to true.
It is all writen in walkthrough.

H4n53l

Jan 16, 2018
The latest patch does not open or extract at all. I keep getting the "Archive broken" error.

Mar 5, 2018
Ran into problem during the Amy quest line. when i help at the club it seems to loop between the owner thanking you for the help and offering you one of 3 dancers to have sex with and then saying for someone to get cloe. it goest o black then continues to loop that sequence and i cant leave the room.

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
Ok, so I always used to just make these versions for me, but other people started making comments about some of the annoying features so I started sharing them.
DO NOT TRY TO USE THE MOD WITH ANY VERSION NOT LISTED IN THE THREAD TITLE!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PATCH *In Attachments*- Read Install
There is currently no bugfix only patch.
Can you make mod for resize the tits? to look more normal tits, they have to big tits I can't even look.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes