Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm playing 1.7 from scratch.

That damn Daisy handjob scene during Dad's quest STILL did not trigger (and yes, I did complete Daisy recess quest first and then Beth's).

CrazyDick

Nov 7, 2017
Hi firebane im having a problem with one of the early wuest to get your stealth to the max the quests with the thief and i need to complete certain quests to continu with sandra but i have my stealth at max and wont let me.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
That damn Terracotta dressing room is a mess!

Still playing 1.7, finished Dad and Maria's quests. Started Laura's: when I peek on Laura in Terracotta's dressing room I see Kayla, Ms Robson and Daisy.

You damn BoN!!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
More bugs I found while playing 1.7:

Finished Rachel, Sarah, Maria, Ms Taylor, Laura, Amy, Sharon, Jet, Dad, Marge, Tyna (till the point I have to choose the gang). Visiting at home Carol and Nadine. In the Middle of Brenda's.

1) While visiting Nadine's, I connected her webcam to my PC - but I can't see her webcam when I turn my PC on.

2) Pam's quest: I found the evidence about her stalker, but when in recess time I tell her about it and she asks me to follow her in the restroom, the scene in the restroom does not trigger. And now I'm stuck because she doesn't appear in the girls' locker room in the next morning.

btw, I'm in 81st day and the art teacher hasn't talked to me yet. Is it OK?

Afunguy2016

Jul 17, 2017
More bugs I found while playing 1.7:

Finished Rachel, Sarah, Maria, Ms Taylor, Laura, Amy, Sharon, Jet, Dad, Marge, Tyna (till the point I have to choose the gang). Visiting at home Carol and Nadine. In the Middle of Brenda's.

1) While visiting Nadine's, I connected her webcam to my PC - but I can't see her webcam when I turn my PC on.

2) Pam's quest: I found the evidence about her stalker, but when in recess time I tell her about it and she asks me to follow her in the restroom, the scene in the restroom does not trigger. And now I'm stuck because she doesn't appear in the girls' locker room in the next morning.

btw, I'm in 81st day and the art teacher hasn't talked to me yet. Is it OK?
According to a walkthrough I read, the teacher's quests don't start until you finish Beth's quest. Maybe that is why

As for the other 2, I am having the same problems. I was told (in walkthrough) to use a save editor.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
According to a walkthrough I read, the teacher's quests don't start until you finish Beth's quest. Maybe that is why

As for the other 2, I am having the same problems. I was told (in walkthrough) to use a save editor.
I finished Beth's recess quest in the very beginning: Mrs Turner's and the chemistry teacher's quests already started.

btw, I'm just reporting bugs to Firebane for his modded version.

ElijahDKing

Jun 1, 2018
I have a problem...i save my game and it cant load it...i press the continue button since there is no load button and it does nothing.What do i do?

ElijahDKing

Jun 1, 2018
I have a problem...i save my game and it cant load it...i press the continue button since there is no load button and it does nothing.What do i do?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Another bug in 1.7: Brenda's quest is conflicting with Jason's. If your Jason's relationship points are high you won't be able to ask him for the virgin sperm and you will be stuck in Brenda's quest. Finishing Jason's quest - full score with his mom - won't solve the problem.

eddy001144

Jun 17, 2018
Gents I have finished Beths quest and still not able to start Mrs.turner, Jordan or lisse quest. I have been 100 days so far. Somewhere I saw that "you have to attend ten classes" which I am obvious that I have attended more than that. But unfortunately I couldn't start with any other teachers quest apart from ms. taylor. I s this a Bug? can anyone please help me out?

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Guys, not sure if reported, but I got a bug after Kelly's Pool Party. I got the photo taken, am getting kicked out to the street, going home and going to school next day. After school Daisy calls me and gives me a chore (clean garage), than immediately after another call and another chore (clean her room) and black screen. Can't do anything. Appreciate any help.

Edit. I forgot to mention that in school the P.E. Teacher event (new swimming pool outfits) triggers.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Gents I have finished Beths quest and still not able to start Mrs.turner, Jordan or lisse quest. I have been 100 days so far. Somewhere I saw that "you have to attend ten classes" which I am obvious that I have attended more than that. But unfortunately I couldn't start with any other teachers quest apart from ms. taylor. I s this a Bug? can anyone please help me out?
You only need to complete Beth's (for sure) and Daisy's (maybe) recess quests to trigger them. Ms Turner should trigger after day 20 or so. Chemistry teacher after day 50-60 (I don't remember). The art teacher's story should trigger after 105 days.

Updated walkthrough says: if you're stuck use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 to change variables from 301 to 305 = 50

Ororkin013

Feb 21, 2018
I can't unzip the mod file, it keep me say "the archive is demaged". I've already downloaded two times tho.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
There seems to be a bug in the mod as I was able to complete the Daisy quest after she takes Mikes picture before the mod came out BUT I tried running the game from the start using the mod and got stuck in her bedroom while trying to get dirt on her IE she was standing in front of the wardrobe and Mike could not get by. This happened in a past version, I think that it was Version 16 one of the tests. I thought that it had been fixed.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I just finish the game from start using the mod, i did not have any problem with Daisy's quest, Pam's is still buged.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes